Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

havent even watched it yet

Old 03-23-2014, 04:39 PM   #2
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, watched it & wasn't really surprised much, the Raptor takes it overall but at a considerably higher sticker price as well, so ,, does the higher sticker shock constitute going with the Raptor ? As usual it depends what you're looking for, if its more payload/load rate sounds like you need to keep looking , by their own omission its a little light in this area, something i didn't expect from a full sized truck...