Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

rile

Old 03-30-2014, 10:37 AM   #1
rile is on a distinguished road
rile's Tacoma Gallery
rile

I don't know if my clutch is gone or something else. the clutch pedal will go to the floor and not disengage the gears. I can pull the pedal up but it doesn't do anything when I push it back down. I can start and drive but I only did that to get home. what do you think the problem may be?
Old 03-30-2014, 10:41 AM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rile View Post
I don't know if my clutch is gone or something else. the clutch pedal will go to the floor and not disengage the gears. I can pull the pedal up but it doesn't do anything when I push it back down. I can start and drive but I only did that to get home. what do you think the problem may be?
Sounds like a hydralic issue. Check your fluid level.

Ps. Pm a mod to see if they will make a better title for you.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:48 PM   #3
rile is on a distinguished road
rile's Tacoma Gallery
that's exactly what I was hoping versus a new clutch. Thanks