Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

New Car Question

Old 04-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
New Car Question

Alright guys i've tried to get my younger brother to buy a tacoma but he tells me he wants american muscle. He's going to be looking for something used and under 7G's, and doesn't want a mustang. You guys have any ideas on what I should look into on craigslist for him? ...I dont know too many of em
Old 04-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awoit View Post
Alright guys i've tried to get my younger brother to buy a tacoma but he tells me he wants american muscle. He's going to be looking for something used and under 7G's, and doesn't want a mustang. You guys have any ideas on what I should look into on craigslist for him? ...I dont know too many of em

he can look for an older 94/95 pontiac firebird or a camaro.............get them with the ls1 vette motor. we have a 95 firebird with the ls1/auto we are trying to sell. my dad died this past august and we are trying to sell it to help pay for the mortgage on his house. it only has 81k miles on it.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
do you have pics of that beast Will?
Old 04-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
do you have pics of that beast Will?
nah...sure dont man. the rear bumper is a bit faded and could use repainting, but its not bad, and it runs great...stout as hell. i was gonna get it, but the mortgage is too expensive to keep paying, so we gotta sell all the rest of whats left to help with that til the house sells.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Dang man I wish I could take off your hands. My dad has started to look for a "Fixer upper" for me just out of the blue. We need to find him a car before that ever happens haha
Old 04-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #6

Quote:
Dang man I wish I could take off your hands. My dad has started to look for a "Fixer upper" for me just out of the blue. We need to find him a car before that ever happens haha
we'll sell it to ya man.....good price too!
Old 04-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Well Ill tell my dad about it and Ill see what he says. When you can just snap a few shots
Old 04-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #8

Quote:
Well Ill tell my dad about it and Ill see what he says. When you can just snap a few shots
well....problem is, its 2 hours away from me at his house. so i cant readily get pics.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
OH haha never mind then Whoever will get it will be a lucky son of a gun. I wish we still had our (My dad and I) toys.