Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

most of you on this forum are retarded

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
I am a certified retard. My wife and kids tell me this every day.

same here. Except, Im not only certified, I have my Masters.

Old 04-11-2009, 06:42 AM   #23
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Life long member of the "Amalgamated Association of Morons".

I have my comfy chair, my Yo-Hoo and a bucket of Slims-Jims patiently waiting to see where this goes.

Just 'cause you are a mechanic doesn't mean you're a good mechanic. Read the threads where owners have to switch dealers to get something done right. Just 'cause they are Toyota dealers didn't make them good dealers.

I have so much to say but I'm not ready to get banned. Maybe when I peak out at a thousand posts I'll let it all hang out.

(burp)

Old 04-11-2009, 06:42 AM   #24
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
I came across TW looking to do some MODS. Along the way, I joined the TW community and read a lot of posts. People bring their opinions and expertise. You can take it or leave it. I choose to take it.

Old 04-11-2009, 06:48 AM   #25
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
that's just wrong squirrel.... funny as hell.... but just wrong

Old 04-11-2009, 06:55 AM   #26
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Mechanics are an extremely temperamental people, so it's natural that they suffer from a meglomaniacal belief that they know more about their craft than anyone else. Alas, most engine problems are now "diagnosed" by engine computers and broken parts are not repaired, but simply "replaced with new ones".

Old 04-11-2009, 07:09 AM   #27
T100
zigzagg321 will become famous soon enough
zigzagg321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allupinsydeyou View Post
i have read countless posts and topics were someone is asking someone elses opinion, only to bash on them or not take the advice. the very few people on here that ive seen that actually seem to know a thing or 2 rarely ever speak up. im sorry but wtf. like the guy asking if he should re-gear a truck with stock gears and 35's. that was seriously a rhetorical question right? common sense says no shit... then when a certified mechanic like myself and a few others say yes you should re-gear, you blow it off like we are morons.... those of us that are on here with college education and even degrees in this shit know what we are talking about... if you dont wanna hear the answer then dont ask. building a truck correctly isnt cheap. dont cut corners and ****** rig shit.

end rant
welcome to the interwebz

Old 04-11-2009, 07:37 AM   #29
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
allupinsydeyou's Tacoma Gallery
haha.. to the guy who was sayin i obviously havent been on forums much and how chaotic they are.... go on dr man.. thats a chaotic forum.. it is like the internet meeting for morons trying to put bolt on lift spacers into a truck and they need a ten page write up about it.

Old 04-11-2009, 07:49 AM   #30
it is what it is
09TRD is on a distinguished road

09TRD's Tacoma Gallery
They guy that started this is funny

Maybe next time you want to call people retarded you should go do this instead?

Old 04-11-2009, 07:53 AM   #31
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allupinsydeyou View Post
haha.. to the guy who was sayin i obviously havent been on forums much and how chaotic they are.... go on dr man.. thats a chaotic forum.. it is like the internet meeting for morons trying to put bolt on lift spacers into a truck and they need a ten page write up about it.

That wasnt a guy....And trust me when I say, she knows what shes talking about...

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:01 AM   #32
Ry1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Machinery Technician
Ry1984's Tacoma Gallery
holy internet hostility...and for the record, I commend anyone who does a write up period. Thats taking time out of their day to help out complete strangers online. Thats classy, I don't give a shit if its a ten page write up on how to change a fuse, and from December 08 till now, thats what ive realized TW is about. So scram if you don't like our style!

Old 04-11-2009, 08:06 AM   #33
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
it sounds to me like someone wants to join the TW Band

Old 04-11-2009, 08:11 AM   #34
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
My guess he's looking to take up ANOTHER instrument. The "flute" has been good for him.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:12 AM   #35
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
.....this is for the guy who started this bullshit thread!

you may need to put on your "big boy" shoes and GTFO if you dont like it here............no one is making you stay!

"hack ass"................

Old 04-11-2009, 08:13 AM   #36
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
My guess he's looking to take up ANOTHER instrument. The "flute" has been good for him.
master of the skin flute eh?

Old 04-11-2009, 08:16 AM   #37
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQXddCgDxjk

Old 04-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #38
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-11-2009, 09:52 AM   #39
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
allupinsydeyou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
GET FUCKED

if you want to see a whiny bithc, look in the mirror...you are the one who created this thread.
oh no!!!! and then there is the tough guy in every forum that swears he is gunna kick my ass through the screen... keep hiding behind your keyboard buddy.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:53 AM   #40
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Brian is a lover, not a fighter. And no where does it say he was going to kick your ass.

Closed Thread