Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

most of you on this forum are retarded

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 09:57 AM   #41
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allupinsydeyou View Post
oh no!!!! and then there is the tough guy in every forum that swears he is gunna kick my ass through the screen... keep hiding behind your keyboard buddy.

So you're used to this kinda thing eh....

Your value doesn't even amount to the shit stuck to your anal hairs. Brighten the lives of your long-suffering parents: juggle chainsaws while drunk, you disgusting humper of dog butt.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #42
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
C'mon, folks....let it go. This is doing no good.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #43
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-11-2009, 10:02 AM   #44
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #45
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

Oh and that makes it better??? LMAO Go clean your toilet!!!

Old 04-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #46
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, let's clean this thread up.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #47
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Oh and that makes it better??? LMAO Go clean your toilet!!!
You didn't have to quote it!!!!

Old 04-11-2009, 10:04 AM   #48

Didnt want to do it......

Old 04-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #49
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
allupinsydeyou's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha no please let them keep goin.. it will turn into the thread where people can just come let out there angers... fun. no worries... ive been receiving nothing but pm's with people askin me for information or my professional opinion or what i would recommend... so its fine... in the end im still gunna be the guy fixing most of the trucks that people like y'all fuck up with your sweet super duper gnar gnar danky danker and the dankersons "mods". hahah what a joke... a lightbulb upgrade isnt a mod... lemme know when one of you build a 400hp v8 and put it into a toyota... thats a mod. thats respectable... installing a new blinker light... not so much.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #50

Marines:

Old 04-11-2009, 10:14 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
How 'bout a refill?

Old 04-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #53
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
most of you on this forum are retarded-mr_whipple.jpg

You Rang?!!!

Old 04-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #54
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and to the 2 of you that left me negative rep.... thank you! im now smiling because of you. hahahaha. thumbs up to you whiny bitches! keep it coming!
Dude you really need to CHILL OUT!! Like what Sami said, If you dont like it here on TW then go to TTORA or ToyotaNation. You will fit right in.

They want others opinions becuase they want to hear what other people think. Ive had my share of opinion threads.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:23 AM   #55
no_werries will become famous soon enough

no_werries's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahaha no please let them keep goin.. it will turn into the thread where people can just come let out there angers... fun. no worries... ive been receiving nothing but pm's with people askin me for information or my professional opinion or what i would recommend... so its fine... in the end im still gunna be the guy fixing most of the trucks that people like y'all fuck up with your sweet super duper gnar gnar danky danker and the dankersons "mods". hahah what a joke... a lightbulb upgrade isnt a mod... lemme know when one of you build a 400hp v8 and put it into a toyota... thats a mod. thats respectable... installing a new blinker light... not so much.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Man you have too much time on your hands, tell you what let me know when you can build a house, and perform surgery, pass the barr, and land on the moon, and fix the space craft, while your cooking the worlds best lobster, while kickin the crap out of Chuck Lidel, skating circless around wayne gretzky, and stuffin shaq, let me know when you beat Sosas Record, and out throw Marino, then me and you can fight like real men, to the death, with our bare hands, in a pit with man eating lions, and once youv'e kicked my but, then, AND ONLY THEN, will you have impressed me!

Old 04-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #56
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i think he should go hang out at Pirate

Old 04-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #57
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:

Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please? Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so dense that light bends around you; or if you didn't have a face that could scare a hungry wolf off a meat truck. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I offer these heartfelt words: Go suck on a frozen pineapple, asshole.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:29 AM   #58
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I doubt really that your going to fix our trucks because we know what to do because we talk.... NICELY. Look at some of the tutorials Bud. It will show you that people think outside the box to make it better for us.

You need to understand that maybe people want to make their truck look good without having to spend all that money. Some people do always want to go for the 3" lift and big tires and wheels, but want to know that they can still mod their truck without having to do alot.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #59
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
do you really think we give a fuck what you consider a mod?????

get the fuck out.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:31 AM   #60
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
do you really think we give a fuck what you consider a mod?????

get the fuck out.
WOOOHOOO Go Sami!!!

Closed Thread