1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

most of you on this forum are retarded

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by allupinsydeyou, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 10, 2009 at 11:08 PM
    allupinsydeyou

allupinsydeyou [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    so cal / vegas
    Vehicle:
    v8 swapped yota. dyno tuned @ 400hp
    modified total chaos uppers and lowers... king coilovers, deaver leafs, full cage, 351w motor swap, etc..
    i have read countless posts and topics were someone is asking someone elses opinion, only to bash on them or not take the advice. the very few people on here that ive seen that actually seem to know a thing or 2 rarely ever speak up. im sorry but wtf. like the guy asking if he should re-gear a truck with stock gears and 35's. that was seriously a rhetorical question right? common sense says no shit... then when a certified mechanic like myself and a few others say yes you should re-gear, you blow it off like we are morons.... those of us that are on here with college education and even degrees in this shit know what we are talking about... if you dont wanna hear the answer then dont ask. building a truck correctly isnt cheap. dont cut corners and ****** rig shit.

end rant

2. Apr 10, 2009 at 11:22 PM
    rhoppas

rhoppas Land of Oz

Member:
    Topeka, KS
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport Tow
    Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, Viper alarm, Hunter4x4 Bull Bar, 6" Pro Comp Off-Road lights, extra set of bed D-rings, Chrome exhaust tip, Metra Ipod/MP3 adapter, Garmin GPS, CarriageWorks grill, Maglite mounted to driver seat, 9" Stubbie Antenna, WeatherTech floor liners, Saddleman Neoprene seat covers, DeeZee bed mat
    Don't let it bother you. I don't think they believe you are morons at all. I think most of the time they know the correct answer before they even ask the question, however they cannot afford to do it properly and so they are hoping someone will tell them they don't need to do it (whatever "it" is). Or, they start down a road without doing their research and after they are well on their way they discover that the process requires more time and money than they originally thought. Either way, all you can do is give them the correct advice. It is their choice whether to follow it or not...

3. Apr 10, 2009 at 11:31 PM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    rep sent.. to bad it didnt turn RED

4. Apr 10, 2009 at 11:39 PM
    noSKills858

noSKills858 battlescars

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Poway, CA
    Vehicle:
    2003 5-lug Prerunner
    Couple shocks, some old tires, and a bad paint job
    Post that on DR now :D

5. Apr 10, 2009 at 11:58 PM
    EquinsuOcha

EquinsuOcha Bourbon

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Ft Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    AFE Drop-in filter, Wet Okole seat covers, Hifonics 6.5" components in front, MA Audio midbasses in rear, Kicker 8", RE Audio 2 channel for components, Elemental Designs bridged 2-channel for sub, CB, Devil Horns, Rancho QuickLift, Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks, Toytec AAL, stickers, things and stuff.
    I'm pretty retarded. I don't have a college degree. I have started 3 different degrees and gotten within 6 hours of finishing each one. History/Pre-Law, English/Literature and Speech/Journalism. Not finishing would be "retarded" by almost everyone's standards.

But one thing I did learn in Speech/Journalism is that one must establish credibility. To me, allupinsideyou, you've done so (within this thread.) And I'll listen to your responses knowing that you have experience in this particular area.

BUT...name-calling and hissy-fits will get you nowhere.

So it's up to you as to how you want to handle this.

6. Apr 10, 2009 at 11:59 PM
    allupinsydeyou

Member:
    so cal / vegas
    Vehicle:
    modified total chaos uppers and lowers... king coilovers, deaver leafs, full cage, 351w motor swap, etc..
    oh darn... negative rep... how will my life go on....

and no alex.. i dont need to post that on dr... because at least when people talk on there or ask questions, at least most the time they listen. and alot of people on their dont talk outta their ass.... they speak with expeience and knowledge. not outta their ass because of some hack fab they did back with their pappy in the barn on the nearest tractor.

7. Apr 11, 2009 at 12:02 AM
    noSKills858

noSKills858 battlescars

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Poway, CA
    Vehicle:
    2003 5-lug Prerunner
    Couple shocks, some old tires, and a bad paint job
    That's true, but after a while it turns into bashing and who knows how many people actually know what they're talking about though too. Either way I don't spend much time on here anyways so I don't know how it is on here.

8. Apr 11, 2009 at 12:03 AM
    MsTRD

MsTRD hell yes i love my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Samantha
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 White Prerunner TRD Sport
    if you don't like it here why don't you leave :confused:

9. Apr 11, 2009 at 12:03 AM
    allupinsydeyou

Member:
    so cal / vegas
    Vehicle:
    haha well looking back on my post it is a wee bit childish... however it's the truth any way you look at it. you have people on this site trying to cut corners left and right... there is a reason that things need to be done... that companies make things the way they do for a reason... yet people on here dont seem to understand that.. well start undertanding... or like i said in that dumb ass thread about if you need to re-gear after installing 35's.... be sure to pm me when your shit breaks, and ill invite you down to the shop and you can put your hard earned money into my pocket to fix your fuck ups.

10. Apr 11, 2009 at 12:06 AM
    allupinsydeyou

Member:
    so cal / vegas
    Vehicle:
    haha its funny on here... you should come more often.. read some of this hack ass shit they do...

and why dont i leave? im rarely on here as well... however every time i sign on, another really stupid fucking question is being asked.... seriously if i could shoot every person on this site that has asked a question so dumb that the average 5 year old could answer, half of you would be dead.

11. Apr 11, 2009 at 12:16 AM
    allupinsydeyou

Member:
    so cal / vegas
    Vehicle:
    and to the 2 of you that left me negative rep.... thank you! im now smiling because of you. hahahaha. thumbs up to you whiny bitches! keep it coming!

12. Apr 11, 2009 at 4:17 AM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    This is an open public forum. You're gonna get everyone & anyone in here.
    Which means....you're gonna get all sorts of responses, comments, oppinions, & advice.

This is an open public forum. You have to ignore what YOU believe to be BS and use everything else at your own risk. Period.

Common sense does not make you knowledgable about trucks & gears, lifts, and maintenance. Just because you're a certified mechanic doesn't mean we should all believe your advice to be accurate either.

Visit forums much? You'd already know how chaotic forums can be. Stop worrying so much about what other people are posting. People can post whatever they want as long as it stays within forum rules.

13. Apr 11, 2009 at 5:39 AM
    Hot Tamale

Hot Tamale Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pat
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    2012 Access Cab 4x2
  14. Apr 11, 2009 at 5:46 AM
    Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 4runner Limited Looking for a Taco
    It's the wife's T4R so it's stock
  15. Apr 11, 2009 at 5:48 AM
    Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom Wag More Bark Less

Member:
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    NEK Island Pond VT
    Vehicle:
    24 Tundra Trd Sport former 13 TRD OR
    Stock for now
    who's got the drinks? :cheers: <-- here's some

16. Apr 11, 2009 at 5:50 AM
    Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    :woot: :proposetoast:

17. Apr 11, 2009 at 5:57 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Dood...This is the internets- I take everything I read here with a grain of salt and do some research and independent thinking about it.

Seriously if you are offending your sense of right and wrong so much so that you would like to shoot people- Stop coming here. You apparently are wasting your own time by reading this "hack ass" forum...and it's obviously got your panties in a wad...so just don't do it.

Go to a forum where real mechanics always have the right answer and always do the work the right way (Never mind that I've seen folks who were supposed to be qualified mechs fuck up an oil change or simple part replacement/install).

You've got a point about some questions- and your advice to do it right the first time and not to jury rig shit is good.

MMM Beer- and it's only 8AM here....=)

18. Apr 11, 2009 at 5:59 AM
    hillbillytaco

hillbillytaco HOT!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    westbyGodvirginia
    Vehicle:
    06 impulse red trd off road dc v6 6spd
    want a whamburger and some french cries.... if you don't like not having your advice used then don't offer it. you also have to realize that the majority on here are sarcastic smart asses and the majority of those know what they are talking about and don't throw it in everybody else's faces like somebody that's posting on here crying about people not taking their advice. oh was that thought out loud

19. Apr 11, 2009 at 6:21 AM
    Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    I think it's funny that we are the retarded ones when your screen name is: All Up Inside You... :rolleyes:

:laugh:

20. Apr 11, 2009 at 6:26 AM
    brianr

brianr go shit in your hat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...

GET FUCKED

if you want to see a whiny bithc, look in the mirror...you are the one who created this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top