Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

most of you on this forum are retarded

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
allupinsydeyou's Tacoma Gallery
most of you on this forum are retarded

i have read countless posts and topics were someone is asking someone elses opinion, only to bash on them or not take the advice. the very few people on here that ive seen that actually seem to know a thing or 2 rarely ever speak up. im sorry but wtf. like the guy asking if he should re-gear a truck with stock gears and 35's. that was seriously a rhetorical question right? common sense says no shit... then when a certified mechanic like myself and a few others say yes you should re-gear, you blow it off like we are morons.... those of us that are on here with college education and even degrees in this shit know what we are talking about... if you dont wanna hear the answer then dont ask. building a truck correctly isnt cheap. dont cut corners and ****** rig shit.

end rant

Old 04-10-2009, 11:22 PM   #2
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Don't let it bother you. I don't think they believe you are morons at all. I think most of the time they know the correct answer before they even ask the question, however they cannot afford to do it properly and so they are hoping someone will tell them they don't need to do it (whatever "it" is). Or, they start down a road without doing their research and after they are well on their way they discover that the process requires more time and money than they originally thought. Either way, all you can do is give them the correct advice. It is their choice whether to follow it or not...

Old 04-10-2009, 11:31 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allupinsydeyou View Post
i have read countless posts and topics were someone is asking someone elses opinion, only to bash on them or not take the advice. the very few people on here that ive seen that actually seem to know a thing or 2 rarely ever speak up. im sorry but wtf. like the guy asking if he should re-gear a truck with stock gears and 35's. that was seriously a rhetorical question right? common sense says no shit... then when a certified mechanic like myself and a few others say yes you should re-gear, you blow it off like we are morons.... those of us that are on here with college education and even degrees in this shit know what we are talking about... if you dont wanna hear the answer then dont ask. building a truck correctly isnt cheap. dont cut corners and ****** rig shit.

end rant
rep sent.. to bad it didnt turn RED

Old 04-10-2009, 11:39 PM   #4
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Post that on DR now

Old 04-10-2009, 11:58 PM   #5
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty retarded. I don't have a college degree. I have started 3 different degrees and gotten within 6 hours of finishing each one. History/Pre-Law, English/Literature and Speech/Journalism. Not finishing would be "retarded" by almost everyone's standards.

But one thing I did learn in Speech/Journalism is that one must establish credibility. To me, allupinsideyou, you've done so (within this thread.) And I'll listen to your responses knowing that you have experience in this particular area.

BUT...name-calling and hissy-fits will get you nowhere.

So it's up to you as to how you want to handle this.

Old 04-10-2009, 11:59 PM   #6
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
oh darn... negative rep... how will my life go on....

and no alex.. i dont need to post that on dr... because at least when people talk on there or ask questions, at least most the time they listen. and alot of people on their dont talk outta their ass.... they speak with expeience and knowledge. not outta their ass because of some hack fab they did back with their pappy in the barn on the nearest tractor.

Old 04-11-2009, 12:02 AM   #7
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
That's true, but after a while it turns into bashing and who knows how many people actually know what they're talking about though too. Either way I don't spend much time on here anyways so I don't know how it is on here.

Old 04-11-2009, 12:03 AM   #8
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh darn... negative rep... how will my life go on....

and no alex.. i dont need to post that on dr... because at least when people talk on there or ask questions, at least most the time they listen. and alot of people on their dont talk outta their ass.... they speak with expeience and knowledge. not outta their ass because of some hack fab they did back with their pappy in the barn on the nearest tractor.
if you don't like it here why don't you leave

Old 04-11-2009, 12:03 AM   #9
Banned
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I'm pretty retarded. I don't have a college degree. I have started 3 different degrees and gotten within 6 hours of finishing each one. History/Pre-Law, English/Literature and Speech/Journalism. Not finishing would be "retarded" by almost everyone's standards.

But one thing I did learn in Speech/Journalism is that one must establish credibility. To me, allupinsideyou, you've done so (within this thread.) And I'll listen to your responses knowing that you have experience in this particular area.

BUT...name-calling and hissy-fits will get you nowhere.

So it's up to you as to how you want to handle this.
haha well looking back on my post it is a wee bit childish... however it's the truth any way you look at it. you have people on this site trying to cut corners left and right... there is a reason that things need to be done... that companies make things the way they do for a reason... yet people on here dont seem to understand that.. well start undertanding... or like i said in that dumb ass thread about if you need to re-gear after installing 35's.... be sure to pm me when your shit breaks, and ill invite you down to the shop and you can put your hard earned money into my pocket to fix your fuck ups.

Old 04-11-2009, 12:06 AM   #10
Banned
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
That's true, but after a while it turns into bashing and who knows how many people actually know what they're talking about though too. Either way I don't spend much time on here anyways so I don't know how it is on here.
haha its funny on here... you should come more often.. read some of this hack ass shit they do...

and why dont i leave? im rarely on here as well... however every time i sign on, another really stupid fucking question is being asked.... seriously if i could shoot every person on this site that has asked a question so dumb that the average 5 year old could answer, half of you would be dead.

Old 04-11-2009, 12:16 AM   #11
Banned
Marines:
and to the 2 of you that left me negative rep.... thank you! im now smiling because of you. hahahaha. thumbs up to you whiny bitches! keep it coming!

Old 04-11-2009, 04:17 AM   #12
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
This is an open public forum. You're gonna get everyone & anyone in here.
Which means....you're gonna get all sorts of responses, comments, oppinions, & advice.

This is an open public forum. You have to ignore what YOU believe to be BS and use everything else at your own risk. Period.

Common sense does not make you knowledgable about trucks & gears, lifts, and maintenance. Just because you're a certified mechanic doesn't mean we should all believe your advice to be accurate either.

Visit forums much? You'd already know how chaotic forums can be. Stop worrying so much about what other people are posting. People can post whatever they want as long as it stays within forum rules.

Old 04-11-2009, 05:39 AM   #13
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
X2

Old 04-11-2009, 05:48 AM   #15
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
more
who's got the drinks? <-- here's some

Old 04-11-2009, 05:50 AM   #16
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post

Old 04-11-2009, 05:57 AM   #17
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Dood...This is the internets- I take everything I read here with a grain of salt and do some research and independent thinking about it.

Seriously if you are offending your sense of right and wrong so much so that you would like to shoot people- Stop coming here. You apparently are wasting your own time by reading this "hack ass" forum...and it's obviously got your panties in a wad...so just don't do it.

Go to a forum where real mechanics always have the right answer and always do the work the right way (Never mind that I've seen folks who were supposed to be qualified mechs fuck up an oil change or simple part replacement/install).

You've got a point about some questions- and your advice to do it right the first time and not to jury rig shit is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
MMM Beer- and it's only 8AM here....=)

Old 04-11-2009, 05:59 AM   #18
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
want a whamburger and some french cries.... if you don't like not having your advice used then don't offer it. you also have to realize that the majority on here are sarcastic smart asses and the majority of those know what they are talking about and don't throw it in everybody else's faces like somebody that's posting on here crying about people not taking their advice. oh was that thought out loud

Old 04-11-2009, 06:21 AM   #19
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's funny that we are the retarded ones when your screen name is: All Up Inside You...

Old 04-11-2009, 06:26 AM   #20
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and to the 2 of you that left me negative rep.... thank you! im now smiling because of you. hahahaha. thumbs up to you whiny bitches! keep it coming!

GET FUCKED

if you want to see a whiny bithc, look in the mirror...you are the one who created this thread.

Closed Thread