Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Cheating on you guys

Old 04-14-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Cheating on you guys

Yes, I have been cheating on you guys! This site is an endless source of information, and it has helped me narrow down many difficult decisions on mods. However, since I don't have any local connections on here to actually help me install and finish up projects, I found a local off roading forum. Since joining I have been able to find a local welding who works at exceptionally low rates and produced quality results, many members have jumped at the opportunity to help me install things I don't have the know how to do, and most importantly, I finall found some offroading trails.

My advice to anyone who does not have local people on here to help them out is to find a more regional, local forum and it will help a ton!
Old 04-14-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
thanks alot judas
Old 04-14-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
how far from baltimore are you???
Old 04-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
When I am home I am anywhere between 45 minutes and 2 hrs (you know how traffic is) but I am at school at VT
Old 04-14-2009, 03:20 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
link?
Old 04-14-2009, 03:25 PM   #6
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.sc4wda.org.vt.edu/forums/index.php
Old 04-14-2009, 03:36 PM   #7
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
well let me know when you are home and we can go riding together...

after i get new tires of course... not really in shape to drive on road let a lone off road
Old 04-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
well let me know when you are home and we can go riding together...

after i get new tires of course... not really in shape to drive on road let a lone off road
i got some tires.........uniroyal laredo cross countries i'll sell ya for $150,plus shipping. only 5k miles on them.........................good riding tire too. i wanted a/t's so i took them off.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #9
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha I still got the stock dunflops and will have them until I find a good deal on A/Ts or absolutely have to change them
Old 04-14-2009, 03:44 PM   #10
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i got some tires.........uniroyal laredo cross countries i'll sell ya for $150,plus shipping. only 5k miles on them.........................good riding tire too. i wanted a/t's so i took them off.

what size?

i actually have a deal in the works where i'm going to be getting a set of 285/75/16 toyo open country AT in a few weeks...

i also need to get my lift and wheel spacers so they fit so i have a good bit of work ahead of me...

tires on the way
spacers just ordered
waiting to see what toytec does with this potential group buy on the ultimate kit... otherwise i'm getting an OME setup
Old 04-14-2009, 03:59 PM   #11
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
I suppose you'll be setting up group buy's with them now. I feel so used and cheap.

JK, no one lives by me as well.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:03 PM   #12
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
hahahah no it is a very small forum no group buys possible