Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Pontiac To CLOSE!

Old 04-27-2009, 10:57 AM   #41
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
you mean i wont be able to go out and buy one of thease in 2010
Attached Thumbnails
Pontiac To CLOSE!-pontiac_g8_sport_truck_2010-05-800.jpg  
Old 04-27-2009, 11:05 AM   #42
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
damn you could tear up some trails in that

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
you mean i wont be able to go out and buy one of thease in 2010
Old 04-27-2009, 11:09 AM   #43
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
damn you could tear up some trails in that
hell yea
i can do sum serouse mud boggin with that thing
Old 04-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #44
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I mean its already low to the ground, got projectors and has no viable storage capicity, what more could you want?
Old 04-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #45

Quote:
I mean its already low to the ground, got projectors and has no viable storage capicity, what more could you want?
rock sliders
cus other than that its ready to go rock crawling from the factory
Old 04-27-2009, 11:18 AM   #46
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
yes sir good point, I mean you could air those tires down and just use the rims to crawl!
Old 04-27-2009, 11:24 AM   #47

Quote:
yes sir good point, I mean you could air those tires down and just use the rims to crawl!
yea
u proubly dont even need to air down those tires look like they got some great traction

who needs boggers or km2's?
Old 04-27-2009, 11:36 AM   #48
it is what it is
09TRD is on a distinguished road

09TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
i find it funny that you have a toyota sitting in your drive way and no pics of a ford.

I find it funny that there is a 08 Explorer and a 07 F-150 in my driveway on the other side of the Tacoma, they live in harmony.......

Don't mean to start a war but there is no big three. There's three different automakers that somehow got classified together and one of those three began making steps to improve before the others.....................

I love my Tacoma but support the American car companies that are making efforts to improve
Old 04-27-2009, 11:43 AM   #49
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09TRD View Post
I find it funny that there is a 08 Explorer and a 07 F-150 in my driveway on the other side of the Tacoma, they live in harmony.......

Don't mean to start a war but there is no big three. There's three different automakers that somehow got classified together and one of those three began making steps to improve before the others.....................

I love my Tacoma but support the American car companies that are making efforts to improve
This is very true and to be fair that is like saying the big 4 of asia, toyota, honda, nissan and mistubishi. Mitsubishi might very well be next, and i do not want them classified with my toyota as the big 3 are classified together!
Old 04-27-2009, 11:45 AM   #50
it is what it is
09TRD is on a distinguished road

09TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is very true and to be fair that is like saying the big 4 of asia, toyota, honda, nissan and mistubishi. Mitsubishi might very well be next, and i do not want them classified with my toyota as the big 3 are classified together!

x2 to that........
Old 04-27-2009, 11:46 AM   #51
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
even though my mom drives an endevour
Old 04-27-2009, 04:05 PM   #52
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #53
bobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bobwilson1977's Tacoma Gallery
Good point on Mitsubishi. What total crap! My housemate has a 95' Montero he bought new. He'd owned it for 2 years and out 70,000 miles on it when the engine blew up- just threw a piston right through the head. Talk about catastrophic failure. They replaced the engine, and it now has like 170,000, but the thing is falling apart. My truck looks like new compared to his.

As far as the Pontiac/Holdens, well I've seen a few G8's lately. Pretty nice looking cars and they apparently get pretty decent fuel economy, even for the V8's. That truck is called the Holden Ute in Austrailia and has been there for years. FUGLY looking thing. I don't understand why car companies like making El Caminos every 10 years or so. The only cool truck-car I know of was the Subaru Brat with the external seats that sat in the bed.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:12 PM   #54
the anti mpg
tacomajason is on a distinguished road
Air Force: E-4 2A551 Crew Cheif
tacomajason's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post

you can almost see the mullet...
Old 04-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #55
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery

Sorry, but THIS^^^aint ugly the '67 Bonneville...my favorite Pontiac!