Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Alternative to Nite Shades???

Old 04-25-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Question Alternative to Nite Shades???

So I was planning on smoking my tail lights today, so I went out to my local Advanced Autoparts, Oreillys, NAPA, and AutoZone and NOBODY has Nite Shades. And whats worse nobody has heard of the stuff. I dont want to order it online bc shipping way to much for a can of spraypaint. So is there any alternative to NiteShades that i can use to tint my tails????
Old 04-25-2009, 02:36 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was trying not to spend alot of money thats why i was gonna paint them but if i cant find some paint i will probably have to order some of those.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah dude same thing here, i went and told the people here at my local O'Reilys and Advanced Auto Parts and they were like wtff is thatt lol so yeah i dont know where to get it, T-Rev used Pactra RC Racing Tint, so ask him, he said you can find it pretty much at any hobby store, but i looked around at the local hobby lobby and they didnt have it either so i dont knoww man maybe just order it online would be best?
Old 04-25-2009, 03:11 PM   #5
Katzo production
leo08pirate has a spectacular aura aboutleo08pirate has a spectacular aura about

Name: Leo
leo08pirate's Tacoma Gallery
my local groceries store in CA has them
Old 04-25-2009, 03:13 PM   #6
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
When i got mine the only place everyone said that sells it is franks auto supermarket, which i dont even no if yins have them around you. but thats where i got mine. im sure you can order it online.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:21 PM   #7

I didnt find the Pactra stuff either...
Old 04-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #8
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Texas aint got shittttttttttt
Old 04-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
Not when it comes to nite shades spray paint lol.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #10
TX
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
hahaa yeah
Old 04-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #11
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayet_10 View Post
I was able to find a suitable replacement paint at a hobby shop, its called "smoke" or something , its used on model cars and did exactly what I expected, you might want to throw a coat of clear on top of it, but its the same thing. I paid $14 for two cans.. they aren't as big as regular cans of paint but they did the job. I used these on my miata.. not the truck yet