Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Looking for a good Honda Forum....

Old 04-26-2009, 08:41 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a good Honda Forum....

Anyone know of any???
Wifey FINALLY gave me the green light to work on her car, so Im wanting to find someplace I can snoop around and get more info on them.
Thanks.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:43 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.hondacarforum.com/
Old 04-26-2009, 08:57 AM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, Neon...Im gonna check it out.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:02 AM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
that means trouble for them haha....

future honda car mods:

-setting engine in flames
-vacuum engine swap
-flame thrower exhaust system
-customized nail throwing door handles
Old 04-26-2009, 09:04 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
that means trouble for them haha....

future honda car mods:

-setting engine in flames
-vacuum engine swap
-flame thrower exhaust system
-customized nail throwing door handles
Naw.....She gets into enough problems with this car already. Im gonna leave it stock.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #6
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Naw.....She gets into enough problems with this car already. Im gonna leave it stock.
awww
Old 04-26-2009, 09:08 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
awww
Trust me. The LAST thing she needs is More power, or something that can injure people. She has already found the speed limiter, and she gets pissed off at people enough, that Im quite supprised I havent had to bail her out of jail, or be a witness on a jury.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:21 AM   #9
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Trust me. The LAST thing she needs is More power, or something that can injure people. She has already found the speed limiter, and she gets pissed off at people enough, that Im quite supprised I havent had to bail her out of jail, or be a witness on a jury.
She is probably surprised that she hasn't had to bail you out yet as well
Old 04-26-2009, 09:24 AM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
What is she driving?
Old 04-26-2009, 09:26 AM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
be careful with those honda forums...theyre prob gonna be filled with a bunch of ricers who will want you to get NOS and VTEC stickers all over it
Old 04-26-2009, 09:36 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I'll call that bluff. lol
Bah!
Old 04-26-2009, 10:09 AM   #14
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
here ya go 4x4......some of the one's i check out(not a member of any of them...i just browse)....................for the wife's 02 accord ex.

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/index.php

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f13/

http://www.honda-tech.com/
Old 04-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #15
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
just curious, can someone pm me on how to disable a honda's speed limiter. my buddy is trying to start dragging his car at charlottes new V-max dragway
Old 04-26-2009, 10:14 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
here ya go 4x4......some of the one's i check out(not a member of any of them...i just browse)....................for the wife's 02 accord ex.

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/index.php

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f13/

http://www.honda-tech.com/
Hey, Thanks, Will! I tried to call ya for this info. So if ya see a "602" number on your phone, that was me.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:21 AM   #17
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey, Thanks, Will! I tried to call ya for this info. So if ya see a "602" number on your phone, that was me.
no missed calls on the phone dude........i gotta go to alltel/verizon later on....my damn phone has been acting like a shitbag for a couple of weeks now.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
dude!! Couldn't figure why everyone said u sucked so I checked it out............I'm sittin here at work clickin' evry stinkin' thing I could, thinkin' oh crap, how the heck I shut this blasted loony off before someone walks in my office..........aaaaaaahaha......thanks man, made my day right there laughing at myself.
Ben, You rock, Buddy! I laughed a little...But Im still kicking him.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:49 AM   #19
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ben, You rock, Buddy! I laughed a little...But Im still kicking him.
I'm still looking over my shoulder..........gonna stay sitting down for a while
Old 04-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #20
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
hahahahah you just made my day with that story! Its a vicious cycle