Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Fyi......

Old 04-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #21
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
probably something on the cell phone so it doesnt beep at him so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Ok...

Grr..... and that nut goes to what bolt?
Old 04-27-2009, 03:18 PM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post

Grr..... and that nut goes to what bolt?

This one:

Old 04-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #23
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Blah Blah Blah I mentioned I HAD an 8 footer, but it broke my nail and I got mad at it so tigerfan broke my 1/2" drive inside my asshole trying to comfort me....So I threw out all my tools. I dont need balls anyway.

What was that?
Old 04-27-2009, 03:21 PM   #24
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
What was that?
You sonofabitch.....
Old 04-27-2009, 03:22 PM   #25

Hey, Goast, I was tightening my Spindle bolt. Needs 100 lb-ft. I belive I came within a few hundred lbs.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:22 PM   #26
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What was that?
Quote:
You sonofabitch.....
adam is the new sonofabitch
Old 04-27-2009, 03:23 PM   #27

Quote:
Oh no.....Not that fast Copper. Your still sonofabitch #1.

Adam is like.......#........17
Old 04-27-2009, 03:24 PM   #28
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

well then who is #2-#16?
Old 04-27-2009, 03:25 PM   #29
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea but your the guy that did Chris up the ass with a 1/2" wrench

Quote:

17? not bad
Old 04-27-2009, 03:25 PM   #30
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
yea but your the guy that did Chris up the ass with a 1/2" wrench

17? not bad

you must have me confused with someone else...like chris' HOA
Old 04-27-2009, 03:27 PM   #31

Quote:
well then who is #2-#16?
My last boss is numbers 2 thru 10. BUT, He's also Dick Head #1. Assmaster #1, and Fuckinasshole #4.
My Dad is sonofabitch #11, My Friend Leo is Sonofabitch # 12, 13, and 14. The Cat that shit in my boat was down graded to Sonofabitch # 15 (but thats because it is "Missing"), My HOA Pres. Is sonofabitch # 16, and Cocksucker #1.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:28 PM   #32
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
My last boss is numbers 2 thru 10. BUT, He's also Dick Head #1. Assmaster #1, and Fuckinasshole #4.
My Dad is sonofabitch #11, My Friend Leo is Sonofabitch # 12, 13, and 14. The Cat that shit in my boat was down graded to Sonofabitch # 15 (but thats because it is "Missing"), My HOA Pres. Is sonofabitch # 16, and Cocksucker #1.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:29 PM   #33

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I sometimes wonder what goes on inside your head.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #34

Quote:
I sometimes wonder what goes on inside your head.
You dont even want to know....
Old 04-27-2009, 03:31 PM   #35
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's a long list of suns-a-byatches. Glad I am not on it.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:32 PM   #36

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Don't worry, you can still be top 20
Old 04-27-2009, 03:32 PM   #37
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
So the new TW challenge is unseating Tiger as SOB#1
Old 04-27-2009, 03:32 PM   #38
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
he didnt list past #17
Old 04-27-2009, 03:33 PM   #39
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
So the new TW challenge is unseating Tiger as SOB#1

good luck with that...im pretty sure thatll take an act of God for Chris to lower me down the list hahaha
Old 04-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #40
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good luck with that...im pretty sure thatll take an act of God for Chris to lower me down the list hahaha
It wouldn't be any fun if it was easy.