Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Fyi......

Old 04-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #41
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
I sometimes wonder what goes on inside your head.
I don't think it has anything to do with what goes on inside of it. I believe it is more of a location thing.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #42
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Don't worry, you can still be top 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
he didnt list past #17
So I still have a chance!?!?!
Old 04-27-2009, 03:36 PM   #43
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
That's a long list of suns-a-byatches. Glad I am not on it.
Quote:
Don't worry, you can still be top 20
Correct. 98tacoma27 IS #20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
So the new TW challenge is unseating Tiger as SOB#1
That wont happen for a while. He is comfortably in that position. He has about 1300 sonofabitch points over the #2. spot. HOWEVER. The number 2 spot SHOULD be opening up, as Im not working for that company anymore. As my ex boss drops off the list, Adam will move up, and that should creat more openings.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:40 PM   #44
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
A breaker bar is a great tool! But I normally break the bolts before my tools!

Chris you may need to upgrade to a 3/4 in breaker bar, I have never been able to even flex that bad boy!
Old 04-27-2009, 03:42 PM   #45
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I need to book a flight to Arizona. I have a "Built Ford Tough" T-shirt to take a picture of Molly wearing.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #46
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post

Chris you may need to upgrade to a 3/4 in breaker bar, I have never been able to even flex that bad boy!
I have one some place.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #47
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I have one some place.
probably welded to the frame of someones truck
Old 04-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #48
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post

I was lucky one day and found one on the side of the road!
Old 04-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #50

Quote:
I wouldnt do that with any of MY tools. BTW, He got them all off.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:45 PM   #51

Marines:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
There you go! The weld didn't take!
Old 04-27-2009, 03:45 PM   #52
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I wouldnt do that with any of MY tools. BTW, He got them all off.
well then have you been in TX lately? maybe ghost has yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
Old 04-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #53

Quote:
No...Mines either in our shop up north or my Brother has it.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:49 PM   #54
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
This is what they "used" to give you when you broke a craftsman tool. It was in my grandfathers tool box for 20 years, now I own it. also a 3/4 inch breaker bar is a good thing to have, I had to buy one for my 36MM axle nut on my 71 VW Bus,...120 ft lbs of WTF!!
Attached Thumbnails
Fyi......-pict0126.jpg   Fyi......-pict0122.jpg  
Old 04-27-2009, 03:51 PM   #55
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha....leave me outta this..... I know nothing!
Old 04-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #56
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
And you had to use a cheater bar to break your ratchet and break-down bar??

Marc M
Old 04-27-2009, 07:20 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
And you had to use a cheater bar to break your ratchet and break-down bar??

Marc M
No. Breaker bar is MIA. I used a 2 foot cheater to break my 3/8" drive.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
It's a Craftsman...take it back. It's a lifetime warrantee.
Ah....I will.....I have a few that are due to be exchanged.