Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Fyi......

Old 04-27-2009, 12:05 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Fyi......

Useing a 2 foot cheater bar on a Craftsman 3/8" ratcheting wrench, And useing alot of your strength, CAN break it.

Back to our regular schedualed program.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:07 PM   #2
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pics or it didn't happen... i would have sent you a text but i don't have your number
Old 04-27-2009, 12:07 PM   #3
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds a little painful...
Old 04-27-2009, 12:08 PM   #4
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
broke a 1/2" drive with a 4 foot cheater bar on some lug nuts couple weeks ago. stripped the ratcheting mechanism. Thank god for life time - no questions asked- warranty. Who needs a breaker bar when you have that.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillytaco View Post
Pics or it didn't happen... i would have sent you a text but i don't have your number
I'll see what I can do....
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Sounds a little painful...
Didnt hurt me at all.....Just the wrench. Made a big "Bang!" sound...
Old 04-27-2009, 12:24 PM   #6

Just as I thought....Broke a couple of prawels of the ratcheting mechanisim....

Old 04-27-2009, 12:34 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma08MZ View Post
must of been one tight ass bolt!
I was makeing sure it was tight...
Old 04-27-2009, 12:36 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
broke a 1/2" drive with a 4 foot cheater bar on some lug nuts couple weeks ago. stripped the ratcheting mechanism. Thank god for life time - no questions asked- warranty. Who needs a breaker bar when you have that.
Ah, yes. I broke my last 1/2 drive on the lug nuts on my M37. They are 1 1/4" bolts, and I couldnt for the life of me get one off. I used an 8 foot cheater bar. Sheared the drive right off. I took it to Sears, gave it to the guy, and he just looked at the parts, then at me... Got a new one, and threw out my 8 foot cheater bar.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:38 PM   #10
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Making it tight...priceless!
Old 04-27-2009, 01:37 PM   #11
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2

I would have texted you a warning to that effect ............................................. at 8pm
Old 04-27-2009, 02:46 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 04-27-2009, 03:10 PM   #14

Old 04-27-2009, 03:12 PM   #15
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
2 foot? that's it?

be a man, get a 8 foot pipe and attach a come-along to the end of it
Old 04-27-2009, 03:14 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
what the hell were you tightening?
probably something on the cell phone so it doesnt beep at him so much
Old 04-27-2009, 03:15 PM   #19

Quote:
what the hell were you tightening?
Quote:
and don't say a nut or bolt
Ok...

Old 04-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
2 foot? that's it?

be a man, get a 8 foot pipe and attach a come-along to the end of it
Dont you every fully read a thread!? I mentioned I HAD an 8 footer, but broke my 1/2" drive with it....So I threw it out. I dont need more than 2 foot anyway.