Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Chrysler Bankrupt !!

Old 04-30-2009, 08:08 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Chrysler Bankrupt !!

We all knew it was coming... But it is now offical!

Wonder if they will come out stronger and survive after this.... Because the $5 Billion they got from taxpayers in December didnt work, DUH
Old 04-30-2009, 08:13 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I hate piece of poop businesses...
Old 04-30-2009, 08:22 AM   #3
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I hate piece of poop businesses...
I agree with Tom Selleck or is it Hot Dog or is it Isocoee.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:25 AM   #4
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
So everyone that thought they had that lifetime warranty just got the shaft of a life time
Old 04-30-2009, 08:48 AM   #5
it is what it is
09TRD is on a distinguished road

09TRD's Tacoma Gallery
i wonder if the gov. will back the warranty
Old 04-30-2009, 08:50 AM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
I agree with Tom Selleck or is it Hot Dog or is it Isocoee.
Not sure either....anything is better than the frigtening Osterich he had....
Old 04-30-2009, 09:13 AM   #7
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Not sure either....anything is better than the frigtening Osterich he had....
Well not everyone has Molly. Give him a break..
Old 04-30-2009, 09:17 AM   #8
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
Well not everyone has Molly. Give him a break..
Yeah...I'll think about it...
Old 04-30-2009, 09:29 AM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah...I'll think about it...
Think about this!
Old 04-30-2009, 09:33 AM   #10
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
This was bound to happen because our STUPID government refused to pay bondholders (at a discount mind you) what the bondholders could easily get within the bankruptcy estate. Our government is incapable of separating politics from business. Chrysler's bondholders essentially told Obama to FUCK OFF.

Obama is speaking about the Chrysler bankruptcy as I write this and he is blantantly in your face LYING. He accuses the "hold out bondholders" as demanding too much and not accepting a discount like everyone else. THIS IS FALSE!! The bondholders were offered a payout at a discount, but the discount was much larger than they would have had to accept in bankruptcy! Bondholders are not politicians and they don't buy bonds "because they love America and Obama". They buy bonds to MAKE MONEY!!!!

OBAMA IS AN IN-YOUR-FACE BLATANT LYING SCOUNDREL BASTARD WHO SIMPLY LOOKS LIKE A NICE GUY.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:37 AM   #11
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Doesnt there logo look like a sphincter though?

Old 04-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #12

Quote:
Think about this!
Think about a Red "X"?????

Old 04-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraQr View Post
Doesnt there logo look like a sphincter though?

lol.. Starfish
Old 04-30-2009, 09:58 AM   #14
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
One other significant benefit to federal bankruptcy is the ability for the bankrupt estate to reject dealer license agreements which they can't touch under state law. This makes it vastly easier and less expensive to just walk away from dealerships and force them to combine and reduce in number, something that the Big 3 have been trying to do for 30 years.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:00 AM   #15
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Think about a Red "X"?????

it shows up for me.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:01 AM   #16
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
it shows up for me.
not me... i see a red X
Old 04-30-2009, 10:04 AM   #17
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
not me... i see a red X
well, nobody asked you.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:05 AM   #18
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Chrysler Bankrupt !!-ostrich_head.jpg  
Old 04-30-2009, 10:07 AM   #19
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
well, nobody asked you.

daymmmmm, when did I piss you off?

I'll go back to my corner and wait for my hat
Old 04-30-2009, 10:18 AM   #20
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09TRD View Post
i wonder if the gov. will back the warranty
yes they will.