LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Getting too many speeding tickets?? Phantomalerts.com

Old 05-06-2009, 06:10 AM   #1
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Getting too many speeding tickets?? Phantomalerts.com

Hey TW,

I saw Phantom Alerts on the news the other day and it seems like a good product. It downloads to your GPS system and tells you where there are speed traps, red light cameras, DUI check point. They claim it is a good way to avoid tickets. Check it out.

http://www.phantomalert.com/

Tri
Old 05-06-2009, 06:21 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i've seen that in the back of car and driver awhile back. wasnt sure how legit it was. i dont know anyone who used it. seems like a great idea if it really worked
Old 05-06-2009, 08:56 AM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
meh I can see it giving someone a false sense of security and getting nailed for speeding since they didn't think there would be any cops
Old 05-06-2009, 08:58 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKajgIzIKys

Very cool...
the red light camera alert would become a pain in the ass !!!
Old 05-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #7
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
I have check the areas around my house and they are accurate. I only checked the areas where I have seen cops park and chill waiting for a victim. I am sure it can be annoying at times...but I would rather deal with that then get caught unexpectedly.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:01 AM   #8
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtree03 View Post
I have check the areas around my house and they are accurate. I only checked the areas where I have seen cops park and chill waiting for a victim. I am sure it can be annoying at times...but I would rather deal with that then get caught unexpectedly.

Yes but what happens when you are flying through a spot that cops don't normally sit? You would feel all safe since you little device makes you feel invulnerable, then get stuck with a big ticket
Old 05-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #9

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Yes but what happens when you are flying through a spot that cops don't normally sit? You would feel all safe since you little device makes you feel invulnerable, then get stuck with a big ticket

True...but you should just be safe anyways. Driving a little faster doesn't save that much time anyways. It seems like they are getting updates all the time. Nothing is fail proof...you have to take it for what it is worth. My current Garmin GPS tells me what the speed limit on the road I am driving on is and also tells me exactly how fast I am driving so if I am in an unfamiliar area, I tend to obey the law.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:23 AM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My Wife does everything that thing does.......