Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Went to buy spark plugs...

Old 05-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Went to buy spark plugs...

came home w/ a new car!

No, don't worry, I didn't ditch the Tacoma. I noticed a Lexus RX330 in the Toyota Used Car lot next to the dealership and drove by just to see the price. Turned out it was just a touch over what I was hoping to spend (we've been looking for a while) and I talked them down to exactly what I wanted.

We're now a 100% Toyota family! I'll post pics as soon as I get her home. (I'm actually at the dealership now.)

Old 05-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Don't wanna throw that up on the internet... but I talked them down more than $1k.

It even has navigation, new tires (under 1k miles) and is low mileage!

Still at the dealership... watching Fox News, waiting for more paperwork. You'd think it'd be easier when you're just stroking a check. You'd be wrong.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
congrats it always nice to pay what you think its worth, good luck
Old 06-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #5

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know that anybody cares a whole lot, but I finally took some pics of the wifey's new ride so I thought I'd share...

Old 06-28-2009, 11:36 AM   #8

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
very nice. now swap the interior lol
Swap it for what? They only have three colors: Black, Gray and Ivory (pictured). My wife's previous car had black leather, and she hated how hot it was in the summer. So far she's been very happy with the lighter color.

I prefer the darker color wood grain, but she likes this, so that's that.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:56 AM   #10

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I did... I got them before heading to see the RX. Put them in a few weeks ago using the write-up on here. Piece of cake!