Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Just looking for a little exhaust spice.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Just looking for a little exhaust spice.

I got this 05 Expedition (as almost everybody knows) and I love the sound of the V8 and the stock exhaust but it lacks some "meatiness" if you know what I mean. I was looking into getting like a flowmaster muffler or something of equal soundage welded on in place of the stocker and a nice stainless or brushed exhaust tip welded up on it for like $150. I was just wondering what kind of recommendations you guys had for it.
Thanks!
Old 05-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I hate to say it, but the Flowmaster makes those Fords sound pretty good.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #3
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's what I'm sayin'! Just a little muffler and a new tip and we'll be in business!

Flowmasters: making chris4x4 compliment Fords since 2009. lol
Old 05-11-2009, 09:53 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
That's what I'm sayin'! Just a little muffler and a new tip and we'll be in business!

Flowmasters: making chris4x4 compliment Fords since 2009. lol
No no...Just the sound......Kinda like a Fart...Sometimes they sound cool, but you know its just shit makeing the sound.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
No no...Just the sound......Kinda like a Fart...Sometimes they sound cool, but you know its just shit makeing the sound.
: rotfl: I can't stop laughing! You'll love this, the Exped is brown so it's a shit colored box farting to you. To me it'll sound cool...I'll make it sound cool.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEmWH...eature=related

Make it sound like that...yea. But without the full exhaust, just the muffler and that tip.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #7

That has GOT to be the ugliest dash on any vehicle.......sorry...
Old 05-11-2009, 10:21 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
you know i test drove an older tundra back in 05 when i was truck shopping...and the dash reminded me of a taurus...
Old 05-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #9

That Expedition reminds me of ET.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:24 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That Expedition reminds me of ET.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:24 PM   #11

Or that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 05-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Or that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
oh that?

thats the money you could be saving with Geico!
Old 05-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #13

Quote:
That has GOT to be the ugliest dash on any vehicle.......sorry...
Yea it's not bad but it's really easy to read all the time. My only problem is that sometimes the lettering and needles are small from how far back I sit. Otherwise it's pretty darned good, especially at night.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
oh that?

LMAO!

So that sound...how's that sound? Super 44 FTW?
Old 05-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Yea it's not bad but it's really easy to read all the time. My only problem is that sometimes the lettering and needles are small from how far back I sit. Otherwise it's pretty darned good, especially at night.
Looks like its stareing back at you......I would punch it.

Or stare back at it until I crashed......
Old 05-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
oh that?

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! IM WITH Gieko!!! Give me my MonEY!
Old 05-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #17

Quote:
Looks like its stareing back at you......I would punch it.

Or stare back at it until I crashed......
That's hella funny! the floating needles are cool but the little gauges are like dinky little things that make me want to yell and tell them to grow a pair sometimes.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #18

C'mon guys, it's for my mom, the Exped it her's and I'm giving her a little present for it. Nice sound some bling, Super 44 FTW?
Old 05-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

actually i never listened to the sound clips...i have music playing right now
Old 05-11-2009, 10:37 PM   #20

thanks Jeff.

It's kind of a present for helping me get my car on the track to being gone. At first it was to be fixed, now it's just going bye bye forever.
Could be a late mother's day gift but wutevs...