Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Why NOT to EVER buy a Mazda.

Old 05-13-2009, 10:13 PM   #21
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
seriously...this couldve been summed up a lot better

why NOT to EVER buy a Mazda

its a ford product.

/discussion

Haha! Exactly...90% of the parts I find say "FoMoCo" on them. Half of those are busted or work perfectly. My muffler is a FoMoCo product and that thing sounds niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. But that's the only part on the car that's really over the top awesome for stock. Everything else rattles, burns, ticks, or breaks.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:12 AM   #22
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Haha! Well P5's are better cars than Mazda3's so I don't blame you.
That's probably because it actually came from Japan. Made in Hiroshima. Not that it didn't have a coupla weak link issues to deal with but no constant barrage of them.

On the Ford note....always went with Fifth on Race Day but I like the Fail on Race Day back up several posts much better.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:42 AM   #23
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
It's sitting in the service lot at my third dealer. I have to travel my ass waaaaaay out to the boondocks to get into a different district so I can get a different district manager, my current district manager is the guy that f**ked me over.
That sucks bro...hopefully you can get out of it soon and get that taco you want.

btw, here a couple pics of my Shinka...man do I miss her. Good thing Ford doesn't know a thing about mass producing rotary engines.

Old 05-14-2009, 05:23 PM   #24
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_X-SP View Post
That sucks bro...hopefully you can get out of it soon and get that taco you want.

btw, here a couple pics of my Shinka...man do I miss her. Good thing Ford doesn't know a thing about mass producing rotary engines.

I'm trying, trust me, it's that legal system that takes days.
Sick rotary though! I guess it is good Ford never picked up on that, they do a good enough job with the cars they sell already. IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
That's probably because it actually came from Japan. Made in Hiroshima. Not that it didn't have a coupla weak link issues to deal with but no constant barrage of them.
If I had the car I could take a picture but the window sticker says made in Hiroshima, Japan 95% Japanese 0% other...so I think they left some parts out.