Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Why NOT to EVER buy a Mazda.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:07 PM   #1
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Why NOT to EVER buy a Mazda.

My only reason to not buy a Mazda...they invalidated my warranty. Yup, I have no warranty on any of the outstanding issues with the car that they haven't fixed. I ranted on the Mazda forum so I just though I'd share.

Parts included...
rear brakes
headliner rattles (which they found!!! and attempted to fix.)
transmission
seat belt buckles
hatch interior plastic crap piece whatever it is
various rattles
doors
engine

Yea, sucks! Car will be gone soon, I'm hoping for less than 40 days.
Begin countdown! 38...
Old 05-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Yeah um rear brakes? wear item
rattles?? cmon
buckles?
plastic pieces? you sound like a customer that doesnt like his car and wants out, complaining about every little thing, get rid of it and get a Taco
Old 05-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #4
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
love my moms rx8. its been a great car.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:45 PM   #5
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy's RX7 is pretty nice but he's tunnered up that shit to not a damn thing is stock in it! but me friends Mazda 3 speed 5 door the engine sounds like not a damn bolt it holding it down, the tranny smells like burn plastic when ya get into 3rd gear or higher then the car alarm goes off when she hits bumps sometimes.... sounds like the sister of yours bud, but my Ex's HOT ASS sister's mazda 3 speed 4 door never had a problem with that one
Old 05-12-2009, 11:54 PM   #7
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
mazda now = ford
FOUND ON ROAD DEAD!!!!
FOUND ON ROAD DAMAGED!!!
FOUND ON ROAD DISEASED !!!
Found Out Replaced Dodge?
Old 05-13-2009, 12:54 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
fix or repair daily? our e-250 econoliner struts just gave out..
never heard that one I like it though fits them right!
Old 05-13-2009, 01:04 AM   #10
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
found on russian dump
Old 05-13-2009, 01:11 AM   #11
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Why would they invalidate the warranty?
Oh, how bout: F'd over reconditioned Dodge.
Or: Failed on race day.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #12
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
Why would they invalidate your warranty? You're leaving some info out here it seems...
It seems when a dealer can't find anything if you complain to them enough times they stop doing anything to it alltogether and claim "phantom problems" that I get almost everyday I drive it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD4x4858 View Post
Yeah um rear brakes? wear item
rattles?? cmon
buckles?
plastic pieces? you sound like a customer that doesnt like his car and wants out, complaining about every little thing, get rid of it and get a Taco
Rear brakes burn profusely when it's driven, like on any day that's not 50degrees or below they smell like they're on fire. They've also smoked on me before.
If the headliner right next to your ear and the gauge cluster ratteld you'd want that fixed right?
Buckles could be a safety issue, the rear ones sound like there are plastic pieces that broke off and rattle aorund inside them.
The plastic piece is the entire interior piece of the hatch, something broke loose in there a few weeks ago now and it's incredibly loud and just rattles around in there.
I do want to get out of it but this is actual shit they won't ackgnowledge.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:02 PM   #13
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
It seems when a dealer can't find anything if you complain to them enough times they stop doing anything to it alltogether and claim "phantom problems" that I get almost everyday I drive it.

Rear brakes burn profusely when it's driven, like on any day that's not 50degrees or below they smell like they're on fire. They've also smoked on me before.
If the headliner right next to your ear and the gauge cluster ratteld you'd want that fixed right?
Buckles could be a safety issue, the rear ones sound like there are plastic pieces that broke off and rattle aorund inside them.
The plastic piece is the entire interior piece of the hatch, something broke loose in there a few weeks ago now and it's incredibly loud and just rattles around in there.
I do want to get out of it but this is actual shit they won't ackgnowledge.
Can you go to another dealer ?
Old 05-13-2009, 05:16 PM   #14
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
I had an '06 RX-8 Shinka prior to getting the Taco and loved it. I would have kept it if I didn't need more room. Sounds like you have yourself a true problem car. I agree with steviestyles...see if you can go to another dealer
Old 05-13-2009, 08:09 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
Can you go to another dealer ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_X-SP View Post
I had an '06 RX-8 Shinka prior to getting the Taco and loved it. I would have kept it if I didn't need more room. Sounds like you have yourself a true problem car. I agree with steviestyles...see if you can go to another dealer
It's sitting in the service lot at my third dealer. I have to travel my ass waaaaaay out to the boondocks to get into a different district so I can get a different district manager, my current district manager is the guy that f**ked me over.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #16
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinkin I'm keepin mine thanks........

Different vehicles, different quirks...they ALL have them.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:03 PM   #17

Haha! Well P5's are better cars than Mazda3's so I don't blame you.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
seriously...this couldve been summed up a lot better

why NOT to EVER buy a Mazda

its a ford product.

/discussion

Old 05-13-2009, 10:02 PM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
What He said ^^^^^^^^^^