LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Washed the truck...Had to take some pics....

Old 05-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
chris...is that a costa del mar sticker on your back window?
Driver side is a "Toy box auto" sticker, Passenger side is a "Total Chaos" and "CORE" off road stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rngrchad View Post
Wow, that thing's 2wd!?! Good looking show truck Chris.
Not a show truck. I have about 9000 miles off road in it. It cleans up good........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
I really like the last 5 pics. Awesome photographs and awesome truck!
Thanks, Man!
Old 05-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #23
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

about time nice work as all ways
Old 05-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #24
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
about time nice work as all ways
Thanks buddy!
Old 05-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #25
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
aaah it looks ok
Old 05-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
aaah it looks ok
Old 05-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #27
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, I like the reflection picture! Truck looks great.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Chris, I like the reflection picture! Truck looks great.
Thanks! My Wife told me to take that one...I like it!
Old 05-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #29
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i still think you need to come was/wax mine
Old 05-16-2009, 06:08 PM   #30

Quote:
i still think you need to come was/wax mine
No.

Old 05-16-2009, 06:08 PM   #31
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No.

please?
Old 05-16-2009, 06:10 PM   #32

Quote:
please?
*..sigh...* Ok....bring it over....
Old 05-16-2009, 06:10 PM   #33
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
*..sigh...* Ok....bring it over....

i said you come to me!

you know i cant afford to come out there right now!

we've had this discussion...you want me to bring like a grand in spending money
Old 05-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #34

Quote:

i said you come to me!

you know i cant afford to come out there right now!

we've had this discussion...you want me to bring like a grand in spending money
Just for Lake Havasue....
Old 05-16-2009, 06:16 PM   #35
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Just for Lake Havasue....
shit...so ill need more for the rest of AZ?
Old 05-16-2009, 06:18 PM   #36

Quote:
Undecided....Depends on how much money Julie gives me....
Old 05-16-2009, 06:19 PM   #37
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Great pics! Awesome truck! Looks great!
Old 05-16-2009, 06:21 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05prerunner View Post
great pics! Awesome truck! Looks great!
ty! :d
Old 05-16-2009, 10:50 PM   #39
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill wash and wax your truck Jeff. Im closer anyways. If Chris is being a weenie about it.

BTW Chris great looking pics!......and Truck! I like the 4-5 pic (?)
Old 05-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #40
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Ill wash and wax your truck Jeff. Im closer anyways. If Chris is being a weenie about it.

BTW Chris great looking pics!......and Truck! I like the 4-5 pic (?)
im down

cmon up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
Shes a bute Clark!
thanks eddie!