Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Washed the truck...Had to take some pics....

Old 05-17-2009, 12:31 PM   #41
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
now that is a clean truck
Old 05-17-2009, 12:33 PM   #42
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-17-2009, 12:45 PM   #44

thanks lets see it
Old 05-17-2009, 12:59 PM   #46
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
im down

cmon up!

no screw him jeff
ill wash it for ya for a nice cheep price too ($400) but i live in a bad neighborhood and u might be missing ur arb bumper,sliders,rear bumper,lift,33in tires,and locker. and they might somehow end up on my truck
but i will try my best to find the person that took them off ur truck and put them on mine
Old 05-17-2009, 03:20 PM   #48

looks great nice work
Old 05-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #49

looks like you missed a spot
Old 05-17-2009, 03:29 PM   #50
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Soooooooooooo...that pond...you drive through it yet?
Old 05-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #51
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, Chris.
I wheeled mine a little this weekend and get her dirty so I just washed mine too. Tried out some chrome wheel cleaner because there was some crap that I havent been able to get off in a few tight spots. Stuff worked way better than expected, and cleaned the stains off my calipers nicely too.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #52
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Looks good, Chris.
I wheeled mine a little this weekend and get her dirty so I just washed mine too. Tried out some chrome wheel cleaner because there was some crap that I havent been able to get off in a few tight spots. Stuff worked way better than expected, and cleaned the stains off my calipers nicely too.
Thanks, Man! Its dirty again, As I had to drive it into the lake today to launch my boat....
Old 05-17-2009, 04:31 PM   #55
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
That is one fine looking truck Chris, nice very nice.
I think I am going to de-badge mine next weekend, it makes it look so clean.
Thanks, Buddy! The main reason I debaged, was because I was tired of triying to get dirt and shit out of the emblems. They seem to collect trail debris and not want to let it go.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #56
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thanks, Man! Its dirty again, As I had to drive it into the lake today to launch my boat....
THought the lake was super duper full????
how deep is 10 ln. ramp at pleasent???
Old 05-18-2009, 06:16 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
THought the lake was super duper full????
how deep is 10 ln. ramp at pleasent???
I didnt launch there. THere is a spot on the East side that used to be a small cliff, and its now a beach. I launched the boat there. It was a perfect spot, but when I went to take the boat out, a buddy of miine wanted to get my truck for me, so I said "Ok".....well, for some reason, the dummy thought he had to drive out TO THE BOAT, as opposed to the BOAT driveing onto the trailer. I started blasting the horn when the water line got up to the doors, then I pulled up next to him (mind you, Im in the boat), and told him, "Ummm....You want me to put it in my bed?"....He pulled out and O got it poaded. The cool/funny thing, was that the water line on the truck matched the waterline on the boat, after it was trailered.....I got a bunch of stares on the way back home.....
Old 05-18-2009, 06:22 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I didnt launch there. THere is a spot on the East side that used to be a small cliff, and its now a beach. I launched the boat there. It was a perfect spot, but when I went to take the boat out, a buddy of miine wanted to get my truck for me, so I said "Ok".....well, for some reason, the dummy thought he had to drive out TO THE BOAT, as opposed to the BOAT driveing onto the trailer. I started blasting the horn when the water line got up to the doors, then I pulled up next to him (mind you, Im in the boat), and told him, "Ummm....You want me to put it in my bed?"....He pulled out and O got it poaded. The cool/funny thing, was that the water line on the truck matched the waterline on the boat, after it was trailered.....I got a bunch of stares on the way back home.....
this only happens you
why?
Old 05-18-2009, 06:29 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
this only happens you
why?
Me thinks my buddies dont think things thru. Kinda like when I went to pick one of them off the peir, and I told him to shove my off as I approached, before he jumped on. Well, I came coasting up to the peir, and he is staring at the front of the boat...."Dude!?"...I say....Well, he lets me boat run up onto the peir with my bow, but at that time Im in reverse, and I go to Full throttle. My boat takes off backwards, as he "Comes too" and tries to jump onto the bow.....He misses. THEN, the SAME DUDE, decided to use my prop as a "Step" yesterday when getting into my boat.....Hut cuts his toe. The thing is, My friends are pretty inteligent folks...They have above average IQ's, have respected careers, but for some reason (Not like I can really talk), shut their brains off at the most impromptu times.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:32 AM   #60

Oh....And to add....When I asked my buddy why he thought it nessesary to chase me down in my truck, he said that when I launched I told everyone the depth was 2 foot of water. I pointed out that I told them it was 2 foot IN THAT LOCATION, and NOT the entire lake was 2 foot deep!