Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Washed the truck...Had to take some pics....

Old 05-18-2009, 06:35 AM   #61
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I didnt launch there. THere is a spot on the East side that used to be a small cliff, and its now a beach. I launched the boat there. It was a perfect spot, but when I went to take the boat out, a buddy of miine wanted to get my truck for me, so I said "Ok".....well, for some reason, the dummy thought he had to drive out TO THE BOAT, as opposed to the BOAT driveing onto the trailer. I started blasting the horn when the water line got up to the doors, then I pulled up next to him (mind you, Im in the boat), and told him, "Ummm....You want me to put it in my bed?"....He pulled out and O got it poaded. The cool/funny thing, was that the water line on the truck matched the waterline on the boat, after it was trailered.....I got a bunch of stares on the way back home.....