LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

GUMBALL 3000 pics!!!

Old 05-17-2009, 08:22 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation GUMBALL 3000 pics!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...8835826&ref=nf
Old 05-17-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I know it hurts to see those cars like that.

Amazing at what people will do to get into a race. Its like 200,--- entry fee + tickets+ food, hotels, etc= a heck alot of money
Old 05-17-2009, 09:32 PM   #4
red taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Cole
red taco's Tacoma Gallery
ahh i really wanted to see the pictures you have. I have a friend who entered their porsche and it had all kinds of sticker on it. However, I locked myself out of Facebook until finals are over so I would get some studying done. Obviously its not working since I just spend more time on here.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
want me to copy and paste thm on here
Old 05-18-2009, 06:18 AM   #6
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
want me to copy and paste thm on here
Yes
Old 05-18-2009, 10:52 AM   #8
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if MONSTER ENERGY was a sponsor...
Old 05-18-2009, 11:11 AM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Nah I think there just there for S & Giggles