Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Ford Bedside Door

Old 05-19-2009, 11:00 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Ford Bedside Door

I saw this on my way into work today. It appears to be a door in the side of the bed. It seems like a pretty neat idea, but I'm worried about the bed flexing a bunch with an opening like that

Attached Thumbnails
Ford Bedside Door-img_7249-large-.jpg  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I want to see the man step.

I think Dodge has something like that where the entire sides of the bed are compartments.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I want to see the man step.

I think Dodge has something like that where the entire sides of the bed are compartments.
are you talking about the tailgate step? My brother in law has that in his F-250. Without it, I would probably have to crawl up the gate to get in his bed. It would be really embarrassing.

I've seen the dodge, but they don't have a door and from what I hear, the bedside storage option is hella expensive.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:36 AM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I saw this on my way into work today. It appears to be a door in the side of the bed. It seems like a pretty neat idea, but I'm worried about the bed flexing a bunch with an opening like that

No wonder why people falls off of that bridge, taking pictures while driving.......
Old 05-19-2009, 11:37 AM   #5
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I knew someone would say something, but I didn't think it would be you
Old 05-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
The Nissan Titan has the bed compartments near the rear bumper. The Chevy Avalanche has them going along the bed rails. and Dodge compartments are Very expensive. They do the same as the Chevy
Old 05-19-2009, 02:07 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey......its another thing that'll rust out in a couple of years and look like shit on the f150!
Old 05-19-2009, 02:11 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hey......its another thing that'll rust out in a couple of years and look like shit on the f150!
Exactly!
Old 05-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #11
SMSgt / 2W091
El Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: IYAAYAS
Name: Beelzebub
El Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
The 2004 Chevy Cheyenne Concept truck had them

http://photo.netcarshow.com/Chevrole...4_photo_04.jpg

http://photo.netcarshow.com/Chevrole...4_photo_02.jpg

http://photo.netcarshow.com/Chevrole...4_photo_09.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Ford Bedside Door-chevrolet-cheyenne_concept_2004_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg   Ford Bedside Door-chevrolet-cheyenne_concept_2004_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg   Ford Bedside Door-chevrolet-cheyenne_concept_2004_800x600_wallpaper_09.jpg  
Old 05-19-2009, 02:15 PM   #12
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGI8IRXRqpo
Old 05-19-2009, 02:17 PM   #13
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
that looks like an ugly one of these
Old 05-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #14
SMSgt / 2W091
El Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: IYAAYAS
Name: Beelzebub
El Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah...
I'm just saying that Chevy had a concept of it in 2004, that's all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
that looks like an ugly one of these
Old 05-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
no wonder GM is in the dumps
Old 05-19-2009, 02:22 PM   #16
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Yeah...
I'm just saying that Chevy had a concept of it in 2004, that's all.
Both of those were ugly in 2004. If you had said 1994, I might have been more accepting of it, although I still wouldn't have bought it.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:24 PM   #17
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
OMG that looks like crap, no wonder why they are almost bankrupt....