Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Ants in my truck!

Old 05-19-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
jilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud of

jilly07's Tacoma Gallery
Ants in my truck!

I have ants in my truck! There is no food in there and I just had it detailed. When I open the door they are all gathered just inside the door jab(100's of them) and they scatter to every crack and hole in the floor, doors and dash. I'm going to get some ant killer to put on the ground where I park but how do I get all these suckers out of the truck?
Just spray or bomb it?
Old 05-19-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
hello there. I would try to get some sprinkles instead. That way you don't stink up your truck. But if you wanted to kill them right away, spray away
Old 05-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
i would flip the !@#$ out! i hate ants! time to drive that shiot in the river..
Old 05-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #5
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
You can get the little traps at the store. It contains boric acid I think. Just set it up in the truck overnight and they will take to it. In no time they will be gone.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:31 PM   #6
jilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud ofjilly07 has much to be proud of

jilly07's Tacoma Gallery
They found a coke can.....and it had been sitting for about 7 days.......I thought they were all gone since I cleaned every freakin thing. Ok so bomb, spray, sprinkle and river! #$%! ANTS
Old 05-19-2009, 02:37 PM   #7
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
i had that once in an old chrysler when i was in college. I had parked on an ant hill. I just parked it elsewhere, cleaned out the car and set out those little ant trap things.. left it for about 5 days and they all went away.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:54 PM   #8

jilly07's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, I sprinkled junk around where I park and then sprayed the heck out of it and shut the doors, I'll give it a couple hours and then go open the windows. Then if that doesn't work......the river!
Old 05-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #9
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not really tollerant of ants... I like to burn em
Old 05-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #10
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly07 View Post
Ok, I sprinkled junk around where I park and then sprayed the heck out of it and shut the doors, I'll give it a couple hours and then go open the windows. Then if that doesn't work......the river!
theres a post about a tacoma that thought it was a submarine earlier today... You may wanna check that - turns out the TRD package doesnt include submarine gear!
Old 05-19-2009, 04:22 PM   #11
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
thats a easy prob to fix
with this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c
Old 05-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #12

jilly07's Tacoma Gallery
Holy S@#! I'll take 2...