Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Porsche Cayenne S engine

Old 05-19-2009, 02:23 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Porsche Cayenne S engine

have you not seen a more neat engine bay?!

Old 05-19-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Cayenne Turbo S engine swap w/ tacoma. 550 hp. That would be fun.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Nope never seen one before..
Old 05-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
That would make our trucks..........................GO!
Old 05-19-2009, 02:27 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #6
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I need to start saving up. That would go great in Project: Amalgam!
Old 05-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
That would make our trucks..........................GO!
Yes, however if I got to choose...

I'd rather have 720 hp
Old 05-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-19-2009, 02:30 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Looks like I need to start saving up. That would go great in Project: Amalgam!
for the 4.8
Old 05-19-2009, 02:31 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
allupinsydeyou put a Mustang V8 Bigblock in his PreRunner
Old 05-19-2009, 02:31 PM   #11
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Turbo S is a nice ride. Full carbon fiber engine trim with enlarged braking capacity above the Turbo. PDCC chassis control with PASM and suede interior over thick leather seats.

And I get to drive them everday.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
allupinsydeyou put a Mustang V8 Bigblock in his PreRunner
Give me a picture...
Old 05-19-2009, 02:33 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
alright hold on
Old 05-19-2009, 02:39 PM   #14
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
funny thread too if you have the time...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gen...etarded-5.html
Old 05-19-2009, 02:41 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gen...etarded-4.html-- Socolax91
Old 05-19-2009, 02:43 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
funny thread too if you have the time...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gen...etarded-5.html
Hahaha I just linked that here.

I was in the thread!
Old 05-20-2009, 09:56 AM   #17

OU812's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-20-2009, 10:27 AM   #18
bobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bobwilson1977's Tacoma Gallery
I know someone that has one of those. It seriously gets 10MPG TOPS. Plus the things are hideous looking. Lastly, when I see a "clean" engine bay, meaning everything is covered with plastic, that tells me the car will be a royal pain in the ass to do even simple repairs. I'd rather have an engine where everything is easy to get at. Looks messy, but not as hard to work on.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:38 AM   #19
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, however if I got to choose...

I'd rather have 720 hp
with this in a taco all i got to say is WHOS YOUR DADDY?
Old 05-20-2009, 10:38 AM   #20
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwilson1977 View Post
I know someone that has one of those. It seriously gets 10MPG TOPS. Plus the things are hideous looking. Lastly, when I see a "clean" engine bay, meaning everything is covered with plastic, that tells me the car will be a royal pain in the ass to do even simple repairs. I'd rather have an engine where everything is easy to get at. Looks messy, but not as hard to work on.
x3 Amen brotha!

Too bad it weighs 5200+lbs. I've ridden in a few of them myself and was quite disappointed with the performance due to its weight. Now driving the 08' 911 Carrera S Cabriolet was another story