Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Owners Most Satisfied with Their Purchase

Old 05-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Owners Most Satisfied with Their Purchase

Auto industry research firm Auto Pacific did the survey, asking 25,000 new car owners whether they were satisfied with their recent purchase. The result?

PASSENGER CARS

Premium Luxury Car: Lexus LS

Aspirational Luxury Car: Hyundai Genesis

Luxury Large Car: Lincoln Town Car

Luxury Mid-Size Car: Lexus ES

Premium Mid-Size Car: Hyundai Sonata

Mid-Size Car: Ford Fusion

Image Compact Car: Toyota Prius

Compact Car: Mitsubishi Lancer

Economy Car: Honda Fit

Sports Car: Porsche 911

Sporty Car: Scion tC

LIGHT TRUCKS

Large Pickup: Dodge Ram 1500

Compact Pickup: Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Luxury Sport Utility: Cadillac Escalade

Large Sport Utility: Chevrolet Tahoe

Premium Mid-Size Sport Utility: Ford Explorer

Mid-Size Sport Utility: Jeep Liberty

Luxury Crossover SUV: Land Rover LR2

Large Crossover SUV: Mazda CX-9

Premium Mid-Size Crossover SUV: Toyota Venza

Mid-Size Crossover SUV: Volkswagen Tiguan

Compact Crossover SUV: Kia Sportage

Minivan: Toyota Sienna

source
Old 05-20-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Ford explorer sport track!?

HA HA!!!!!
I saw one loose its front spindle the other day!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #3
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
weres the tacoma?
Old 05-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #4
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Those Sport Tracs are ugly too.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:25 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
The Tacoma (or Tundra) should have beaten all of the Dodges and Fords.

Some people just never learn
Old 05-20-2009, 10:09 PM   #6
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
PASSENGER CARS

Premium Luxury Car: Lexus LS - I can believe it.
Aspirational Luxury Car: Hyundai Genesis - Nice car, I'd buy one.
Luxury Large Car: Lincoln Town Car - driven them, very fun for a new age boat.
Luxury Mid-Size Car: Lexus ES - UGLY!!!!
Premium Mid-Size Car: Hyundai Sonata - You serious? It's a Hyndai that isn't a Genesis.
Mid-Size Car: Ford Fusion - fun car, LOADS of torque for only 205TQ 220HP and not to mention tq steer ftl.
Image Compact Car: Toyota Prius - I will personally blow them all up...damn snobby assholes.
Compact Car: Mitsubishi Lancer - Figures...one of the ugliest most unsafe people would buy again. I'd buy my CURRENT Mazda twice before ever buying one of those.
Economy Car: Honda Fit - too small, cool idea though...thanks for playing.
Sports Car: Porsche 911 - Uhhhh...Germans ftl, bu tthey seem like a shitload of fun.
Sporty Car: Scion tC - Again, buy my Mazda twice before one of these. It's only a 2 seater anyways, look how close rear passengers are to the pillar airbag and the glass hatch.

LIGHT TRUCKS
Large Pickup:
Dodge Ram 1500 - <- animation says it all.
Compact Pickup: Ford Explorer Sport Trac - If it's an Adrenaline tehn yes, those are sweet.
Luxury Sport Utility: Cadillac Escalade - GM...need I say more?
Large Sport Utility: Chevrolet Tahoe - See the Escalade. Much rather have an Expedition.
Premium Mid-Size Sport Utility: Ford Explorer - Eh, ok I'l go with that one.
Mid-Size Sport Utility: Jeep Liberty - Really? Are they serious? they'd actually buy this thing again? Well their loss.
Luxury Crossover SUV: Land Rover LR2 - Sure these are nice.
Large Crossover SUV: Mazda CX-9 - It's a Mazda...buy the MDX much better and Honda/Acura ftw!
Premium Mid-Size Crossover SUV: Toyota Venza - This is BS its been out for 2 months at the most. This is irrelevant and untrue until it has at least time to get 5 TSB's under its belt.
Mid-Size Crossover SUV: Volkswagen Tiguan - NAZI WAGEN!!! NO!!!
Compact Crossover SUV: Kia Sportage - Never would've thunk it...it's a Kia...fail.
Minivan: Toyota Sienna - Honda Odyssey is much more refined and nicer.
source
See my opinions in bold.