LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

License Suspension?

Old 05-28-2009, 05:56 AM   #21
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I got it figured out. I never read the eltter myself, my mom got it and gave me the gist of it, then blew up at me because she thought I had forgotten to pay it and my license was suspended.

I talked to her last night and told her that I talked to everyone I could get a hold of and my license shouldn't be suspended. She reread it and said that it stated if a fee wasn't paid withing like 10 days it would be suspended, but I paid everything before I even got the letter. They must have mailed it and it got to me delayed from the holiday weekend.

AKA my license is fine
Old 05-28-2009, 09:52 AM   #22
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
damnit