Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

License Suspension?

Old 05-26-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
License Suspension?

So due to a miscommunication between myself, the court and the DMV, I got a letter saying my license is suspended. I called the courthouse and everything was fine, they said it should not be suspended. Who should I contact to try and see if I can drive or not? I spammed the DMV and it was busy until 6 minutes ago, when I was told they are closed for the day. Any suggestions?
Old 05-26-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Just keep driving and if a cop pulls you over just have that letter handy
Old 05-26-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
keep calling the DMV

find out WHY its suspending and what needs to be done for reinstatement

get busted in SC and you go to jail AND get a $652 fine
Old 05-26-2009, 09:01 PM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i still dont think SC gives a damn about anything to do with cars except maybe speeding, when i was driving threw i saw an old cop crown vic that had the spot light and a paper license plate that said "Just Bought"
Old 05-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
i still dont think SC gives a damn about anything to do with cars except maybe speeding, when i was driving threw i saw an old cop crown vic that had the spot light and a paper license plate that said "Just Bought"
bah

i took a guy to jail friday night for DUS
Old 05-26-2009, 09:08 PM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Drinking Under a Stop sign?
Old 05-26-2009, 09:10 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:

no...will wasnt in town...
Old 05-26-2009, 09:10 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BINGO!!

Tell him what he Won, Bob!

Bob: Aaaa nnnneeewwwww CAR!!!!!

Old 05-26-2009, 09:11 PM   #9
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
BINGO!!

Tell him what he Won, Bob!

Bob: Aaaa nnnneeewwwww CAR!!!!!

Old 05-26-2009, 09:11 PM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
U should call some cop buddies to go tow dgerms car
Old 05-26-2009, 09:16 PM   #12
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
ok 40 posts of smileys in a row is over. Yes I am planning on taking the bus all this semester anyway.

I know I should have been jerkin it while wearing a ladies thong...backwards
Old 05-26-2009, 09:55 PM   #13
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Uhm...suxorz. But yea keep calling. Don't jerk it in women's underwear please...unless it's your gf's and there's some kinky shit going on. Been there, been fun.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #14
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Uhm...suxorz. But yea keep calling. Don't jerk it in women's underwear please...unless it's your gf's and there's some kinky shit going on. Been there, been fun.
jerking and fisting in a ford are 2 different things...
Old 05-26-2009, 10:05 PM   #15
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
jerking and fisting in a ford are 2 different things...
Alright...fisting was a one time thing, I just wanted to know what it would feel like. I could only get like 4 fingers up there anyways so it was a big fail all together but jerking it is a much better experience...and that wasn't in a Ford that was at the dealer.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:11 PM   #16
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
just puked in my mouth a little bit
Old 05-27-2009, 09:57 AM   #17
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
whoa whoa Whoa!!

Only at TW can you go from license suspension
to fisting oneself..

I love this place

Old 05-27-2009, 11:25 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
whoa whoa Whoa!!

Only at TW can you go from license suspension
to fisting oneself..

I love this place
x2.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:19 PM   #20
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Just keep driving and if a cop pulls you over just have that letter handy
You mean the letter that says he's suspended? I wouldn't do that!

Until you get a letter that says you're NOT suspended, don't drive.