Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What really grinds my gears part II...Mazda...

Old 06-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #21
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Wheres your Tacoma??
Still on a dealer's lot. the story goes that it was a spur of the moment deal, we bought me a car at the last second since a few key things (like money) happened all at once. I was destined for an '08 Mazdaspeed3 GT black on black, my mom said no since it was a stick. Then it was a Tacoma TRD Sport DC SB, my mom said no because it was a truck...I never heard a good reason for not getting one. Then next up was a '08.5 Mazda3 GT...sadly with all my skepticism, we bought it. Worked for a month and then started to fall apart. WIN!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:09 PM   #22
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
hahaha nice rep tacoholic but you know that is a far impossiblity on TW
Bah! Chris already offered a 6x6 tug o' war with my car in the middle.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #23
kmann6905 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: NORAD
kmann6905's Tacoma Gallery
My wife had a Chevy with problems that the dealer was not willing to look into so I finally went to city hall and filed for a permit to demonstrate at the intersection that his business was at. Then I walked back into the dealership and told the store manager that I was on my way to Home Depot to purchase several gallons of Lemon Yellow paint to “decorate” the piece of crap he sold her. I was then going to talk to every freakin person that stepped foot on his lot until I got some satisfaction. Long story short, he took the car back before my permit was processed! Hang in there and don't back down.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #24
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, man. My sister has a 3i Sport with, fortunately, no problems as of yet. I told her not to get it, but why listen to the only person in my family(me) that knows anything about automobiles. Make their(Mazda's) butthole big!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:13 PM   #25
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Mazda sucks! Hope you can stick it to them!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmann6905 View Post
My wife had a Chevy with problems that the dealer was not willing to look into so I finally went to city hall and filed for a permit to demonstrate at the intersection that his business was at. Then I walked back into the dealership and told the store manager that I was on my way to Home Depot to purchase several gallons of Lemon Yellow paint to “decorate” the piece of crap he sold her. I was then going to talk to every freakin person that stepped foot on his lot until I got some satisfaction. Long story short, he took the car back before my permit was processed! Hang in there and don't back down.
OMG! You wanna do that with me???
The only problem is that the dealer that sold em the car is out of business so I guess that's some satisfaction...although the dealer that bought the car from Mazda is still in business...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Good luck, man. My sister has a 3i Sport with, fortunately, no problems as of yet. I told her not to get it, but why listen to the only person in my family(me) that knows anything about automobiles. Make their(Mazda's) butthole big!
It seems the 3i's and bottom end ones work fine...why, I don't know but I have a 3S GT hatch and it's the biggest pos ever. So I'm going to rip their buttholes open!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phynyx38 View Post
Mazda sucks! Hope you can stick it to them!
Thanks man! I definitely will try my best and when that's not enough...well...they make guns for a reason. jk
Old 06-02-2009, 04:00 AM   #28
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
tacoholic good luck with all this shit
Old 06-02-2009, 08:49 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
in my drive way
Haha! Nice answer! but mine's still on a Toyota lot somewhere...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
tacoholic good luck with all this shit
Thanks man!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #30

I HAVE AN ARBITRATION DATE!!! TIME TO SCHOOL MYSELF ON ARBITRATING TO(SHOVE A LEAD PIPE UP MAZDA'S ASS) SHOVE A LEAD PIPE UP MAZDA'S ASS!!! I mean, get rid of my car and into a Tacoma!!! :duel : roposetoast:!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:41 PM   #31

Only 2 fails!!! And the date is Monday, June 15, 2009!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:49 PM   #32
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
good luck man hope you give them what they deserve, tell us how it goes.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:52 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellosa89 View Post
good luck man hope you give them what they deserve, tell us how it goes.
Will do! But I got like uhhh...almost 2 weeks until. Time to go prep!
Old 06-09-2009, 10:22 PM   #34

Sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil' update here...
Mazda did actually send something back to the BBB and they scribble random crap everywhere. Bottom line: they're not going to take the car back because none of my concerns (cough brakes on fire after regular driving cough) are and I quote "non-substantial conformities, dealer could not duplicate"...personally I think smoke coming from the rear brakes is a substantial non-conformity that directly effects the safety in the vehicle. But that's just my humble opinion that doesn't matter because they're ahssoels who just want to make money and don't want to help out the consumer who they sold a sthity product to in the first place.

I've got 20 minutes to present my testimony, evidence, and witnesses, so do they. Then 5 minutes for a rebuttle and questions, so do they. Then a test drive if the arbitrator so chooses with questions afterwards by me and them. Final statements (5 minutes) from both parties.
Gotta go practice how to reach the arbitrator on a personal level and get him on my side in 20 minutes while stating everything I can to help my case...I really wish this packet came sooner...and finals were last week. I'm now nervice...
Old 06-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #35
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
hang in there dood, just remember why your there, mazda sold u something that performed other than advertised and not in the good way
good luck man and remember to relax
Old 06-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #36
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Just park it down on the Murch it will be gone by the morning.. then pick up insurance check
Old 06-09-2009, 10:29 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
hang in there dood, just remember why your there, mazda sold u something that performed other than advertised and not in the good way
good luck man and remember to relax
Thanks. I got until Monday to prep myself on my testimony. Gotta make it damn good and gather up all the evidence I can by then.
Time to start those deep breathing exercises...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Just park it down on the Murch it will be gone by the morning.. then pick up insurance check
The place I'm going to for arbitration is in Oakland...
Old 06-09-2009, 10:34 PM   #38
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
just park it there over night.. it will be gone tomorrow
Old 06-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
just park it there over night.. it will be gone tomorrow
And since there's a known issue that elbowing the metal right above the drivers door handle will unlock it with the power locks, it's sure to be gone! Just in case, I'll leave it unlocked.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:17 AM   #40
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
good luck man, leave the keys in it...lol but good luck getting mazda to get it back...i really want to see you in a tacoma