Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What really grinds my gears part II...Mazda...

Old 06-10-2009, 08:18 AM   #41
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
good luck man, leave the keys in it...lol but good luck getting mazda to get it back...i really want to see you in a tacoma
Thanks! Yea, I'm gonna have anybody that was in the car (witnesses) sign a thing that says they've experienced this, this, and this so I have the upper edge on Mazda.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #42
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Thanks! Yea, I'm gonna have anybody that was in the car (witnesses) sign a thing that says they've experienced this, this, and this so I have the upper edge on Mazda.
good, if you get a new taco demand that the tsb has to be done as part of the contract thing, b/c i have had a hard time wiht it
Old 06-10-2009, 08:41 AM   #43
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
good, if you get a new taco demand that the tsb has to be done as part of the contract thing, b/c i have had a hard time wiht it
Will do! I guess I'll have to learn how to read the springs.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:43 AM   #44
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Will do! I guess I'll have to learn how to read the springs.
not sure what your talking about lol.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:51 AM   #45

Quote:
not sure what your talking about lol.
read the springs to see if they're updated packs or not.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:52 AM   #46
Quote:
read the springs to see if they're updated packs or not.
oh, 3 not updated. 4 updated
Old 06-10-2009, 08:55 AM   #47

Quote:
oh, 3 not updated. 4 updated
Haha yep.
Taco buying checklist:
( ) get rid of Mazda
(x) find perfect Tacoma
(x) learn how to distinguish leaf spring tsb
( ) check it for updated leaf springs
( ) get Tacoma

as you can see, I have 2 down, 3 to go.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:57 AM   #48
Quote:
Haha yep.
Taco buying checklist:
( ) get rid of Mazda
(x) find perfect Tacoma
(x) learn how to distinguish leaf spring tsb
( ) check it for updated leaf springs
( ) get Tacoma

as you can see, I have 2 down, 3 to go.
dang good luck, have you decided on a color yet?
Old 06-10-2009, 09:06 AM   #49

Quote:
dang good luck, have you decided on a color yet?
SWB! I saw a SW one and a SWB one and the SWB speaks to me more.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:09 AM   #50
Quote:
SWB! I saw a SW one and a SWB one and the SWB speaks to me more.
yeah i liked that color more, but the truck was a suprise...also my parents said that color would stand out to cops more...it was funny b/c when my parents were signing the papers the salesman took me out to look at more tacos and i was like i like the swb and the 4x4 trd more than anything and he gave me a funny look
Old 06-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #51

Quote:
yeah i liked that color more, but the truck was a suprise...also my parents said that color would stand out to cops more...it was funny b/c when my parents were signing the papers the salesman took me out to look at more tacos and i was like i like the swb and the 4x4 trd more than anything and he gave me a funny look
You've already got your next Taco picked out!
Old 06-10-2009, 09:24 AM   #52
Quote:
You've already got your next Taco picked out!
haha if i owned it it would be sitting on the lot and id be driving a 06 now with tires and suspension, i have learned my lesson on 2wd trucks
Old 06-10-2009, 09:28 AM   #53

Quote:
haha if i owned it it would be sitting on the lot and id be driving a 06 now with tires and suspension, i have learned my lesson on 2wd trucks
Hahaha! Kinda like me learning my lesson on cars. But then again I own the Mazda but it depreciated so much I can't get rid of it for something else even if I wanted to! G$%$%$&MN PIECE OF S#$%T B$%^$#%$D!
Old 06-10-2009, 09:30 AM   #54
Quote:
Hahaha! Kinda like me learning my lesson on cars. But then again I own the Mazda but it depreciated so much I can't get rid of it for something else even if I wanted to! G$%$%$&MN PIECE OF S#$%T B$%^$#%$D!
haha but hopefuly we get the 4x4 f150 for a trail rig
Old 06-10-2009, 09:31 AM   #55

Quote:
haha but hopefuly we get the 4x4 f150 for a trail rig
oooooooooooohhh!!! Funness! 5.4L?
Old 06-10-2009, 09:34 AM   #56
Quote:
oooooooooooohhh!!! Funness! 5.4L?
idk i know its a 03 f150 with 260k mi. and suspension and cb and tires already, its an old work truck from my dads construction company where he works, so we know they had maintnce every 2k mi, its really good shape but all the wrighting on the buttons on the dash has worn off oh yeah and its a V8
Old 06-10-2009, 09:50 AM   #57

Quote:
idk i know its a 03 f150 with 260k mi. and suspension and cb and tires already, its an old work truck from my dads construction company where he works, so we know they had maintnce every 2k mi, its really good shape but all the wrighting on the buttons on the dash has worn off oh yeah and its a V8
They only came as V8's so it's either the 4.6L or the 5.4L Triton. (if it says Triton V8 on some badge then you got the 5.4L) 5.4L has like 270HP and 280-290ish TQ...not sure but my mom always thought her 01 Exped with the Triton was a bit underpowered. Should be great for the trail though. Good inbetwen power and low end TQ. Definitely good for crawling.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:37 AM   #58
Quote:
They only came as V8's so it's either the 4.6L or the 5.4L Triton. (if it says Triton V8 on some badge then you got the 5.4L) 5.4L has like 270HP and 280-290ish TQ...not sure but my mom always thought her 01 Exped with the Triton was a bit underpowered. Should be great for the trail though. Good inbetwen power and low end TQ. Definitely good for crawling.
i know its a triton
Old 06-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #59

Quote:
i know its a triton
Woohoo! Triton FTMFW!
Old 06-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #60
Quote:
Woohoo! Triton FTMFW!
lol my taco is faster i bet, i really want it but we already have 4 cars and only 2 parking spaces...