Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What really grinds my gears part II...Mazda...

Old 06-26-2009, 05:21 AM   #121
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
You mean one like this?

LOL, I HATE MAZDA! I HATE THEIR CARS! MAZDA FTMFL! DON'T BUY ONE! THEY ALL SUCK! TOO MUCH FUN! GOOD MPG! NO PROBLEMS! I'm stuck with one too.
I love my Mazda...

Old 06-26-2009, 05:36 AM   #122
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I love my Mazda...

Likin it too, but don't tell anybody,lol
Old 06-26-2009, 05:37 AM   #123
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Likin it too, but don't tell anybody,lol
lol... I just re-read your post... Went over my head at first...
Old 06-26-2009, 07:17 AM   #124
12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all

Army: Currently serving
Name: Danny
12Btaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You mean one like this?

LOL, I HATE MAZDA! I HATE THEIR CARS! MAZDA FTMFL! DON'T BUY ONE! THEY ALL SUCK! TOO MUCH FUN! GOOD MPG! NO PROBLEMS! I'm stuck with one too.

Nah, something more along the line of this...
Old 06-26-2009, 07:25 AM   #125
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Btaco View Post
Nah, something more along the line of this...
Well, we have the RAV4 & the Taco....Need something around to remind us how lucky we are to have the Toyotas & not take them for granted, lol.....but haven't had any issues like the OP so it's all good.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:11 AM   #126
dirthawker1313 is a splendid one to beholddirthawker1313 is a splendid one to beholddirthawker1313 is a splendid one to beholddirthawker1313 is a splendid one to beholddirthawker1313 is a splendid one to beholddirthawker1313 is a splendid one to beholddirthawker1313 is a splendid one to behold

dirthawker1313's Tacoma Gallery
sucks you got shafted on this.. as soon as toyota told me i had to go to arbitration of my lemon tacoma i hired a lawyer.. i knew if i went to arbitration with no lawyer i was gonna get screwed.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:09 PM   #127
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
You've probably mentioned this before, but I don't want to search through 3,295 posts to find out...

Is there a reason you want an 09? Cheaper to buy a used one...
I'm a freak and really would like to have the electromenities the 09 has that most people hate. Like traction control, roll stability, backup camera, etc etc...I also like the 09's looks better than previous years. Dunno why since it's pretty much just lights and a grille that are different.
Quote:
She wants to get the "family car" first
Well for the 4Runner I say sure but just get a DC...it can be a family car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirthawker1313 View Post
sucks you got shafted on this.. as soon as toyota told me i had to go to arbitration of my lemon tacoma i hired a lawyer.. i knew if i went to arbitration with no lawyer i was gonna get screwed.
Yep...should've gotten a lawyer. There's only so much a "civilian" with flawless evidence can do.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:26 AM   #128
12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all12Btaco is a name known to all

12Btaco's Tacoma Gallery
2009 DC TRD Sand Peral Black is what I want!
Old 06-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #129
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
2009 DC TRD Sand Peral Black is what I want!
Perfect! Why can't that be a family car? 5 seats, 4 doors...makes sense to me...
Old 06-28-2009, 11:30 AM   #130

12Btaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Perfect! Why can't that be a family car? 5 seats, 4 doors...makes sense to me...

I have no clue, I guess a truck is not a family car. Aslo she said it would be too hard for her to but a baby in the back seat when it has a lift(my wife is 5'1")
Old 06-28-2009, 11:36 AM   #132
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
I had similar vast and numerous problems with the 3rd generation Chrysler 300C - the model before the current one. If anything on that piece of shit could break, it did. Often twice. I put $6,000 in repairs into it between 30K and 50K miles, most all of which occurred just after 36K miles. But I had the best justice: I have never bought a Chrysler product since, and NEVER will. I filed for Chapter 11, so I felt vindicated.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #133

Quote:
I have no clue, I guess a truck is not a family car. Aslo she said it would be too hard for her to but a baby in the back seat when it has a lift(my wife is 5'1")
You can drop it and make it more "street".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
Once you file a Lemon Law claim against a car company, you become THE ENEMY. They will do everything they can to defeat you.
Damn straight. Now I have to "get approval" from the service manager before they check in my car...the dealer doesn't even know I LL'd the thing...they claim it's because I "complain too much." Stupid.
Quote:
I had similar vast and numerous problems with the 3rd generation Chrysler 300C - the model before the current one. If anything on that piece of shit could break, it did. Often twice. I put $6,000 in repairs into it between 30K and 50K miles, most all of which occurred just after 36K miles. But I had the best justice: I have never bought a Chrysler product since, and NEVER will. I filed for Chapter 11, so I felt vindicated.
Sorry to say, it's a Chrysler...they're shit. Idk why you bought one in the first place.
Anyways, I would have sold that thing ASAP once it started going down the tubes. It's like the Volvo we got here, tranny blew at 40K miles and Volvo didn't do a damn thing to help us out.it was $2K/service to fix shit until 90K miles...when ti finally slowed down breaking, I think we replaced half the damn car.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #134

12Btaco's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=tacoholic;720457]You can drop it and make it more "street".

Nah cant do that...if its street I cant make it to work.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #135
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=12Btaco;720923]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
You can drop it and make it more "street".

Nah cant do that...if its street I cant make it to work.
You could get some REALLY low tube steps.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:19 PM   #136
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Colton;720934]
Quote:

You could get some REALLY low tube steps.
or the ones that go up and down
Old 06-28-2009, 05:23 PM   #137

12Btaco's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=ClemsonTacoma;720939]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
or the ones that go up and down

Motor home steps rock!! Now thats an idea
Old 06-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #139
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Ya wanna know what GRINDS MY GEARS!!! YEAH????? I buy 1x3 steel tubes at a processing shop, cut 78". IT SAYS 78 FREAKIN INCHES on the FREAKING JOB ORDER!!.....I GET THEM OUT TONIGHT AND THEY ARE 80". FAIL!!! FREAKING SHOP FAIL!!!! CANCELLING MY CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ON THEM!!! THEY CAN COME PICK THEM UP, FIX THEM AND RETURN THEM TO ME. OR I KEEP AND THEY GET 0$.

I FREAKIN TOLD THEM 78" TEN FREAKING TIMES!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2009, 05:56 PM   #140

Quote:
Ya wanna know what GRINDS MY GEARS!!! YEAH????? I buy 1x3 steel tubes at a processing shop, cut 78". IT SAYS 78 FREAKIN INCHES on the FREAKING JOB ORDER!!.....I GET THEM OUT TONIGHT AND THEY ARE 80". FAIL!!! FREAKING SHOP FAIL!!!! CANCELLING MY CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ON THEM!!! THEY CAN COME PICK THEM UP, FIX THEM AND RETURN THEM TO ME. OR I KEEP AND THEY GET 0$.

I FREAKIN TOLD THEM 78" TEN FREAKING TIMES!!!!!!!!
Makes sense to me.

it's ok, I'm hoping it won't grind my gears any more after today. Then we can close this thread!