1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What really grinds my gears part II...Mazda...

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by tacoholic, May 31, 2009.

1. May 31, 2009 at 2:50 AM
    tacoholic

tacoholic [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    Everybody knows I hate the Mazda, everybody knows it was NOT my first choice and I got it purely out of regret and skepticism on how much I would like it.
    But what most of you don't know is I actually did file a Lemon Law with the state of California. I filed it a few weeks ago and it seems that Mazda is full of such stuck up asshole people, they wouldn't even respond to it. So I'm now in ficunkg arbitration with these bsartads because they wouldn't honor a legitimate LL claim. The big problem is that I knew this would happen, it's not like they want to take their car back for money given to me but they could at least freaking respond to the Lemon Law claim I filed.
    I mean, I had 3 typed pages of problems, all relative service records, everything that I thought they should know including my experience with the service loaner they gave me for a few days to test againt my car that had one genetic problem (the engine ticking incredibly loudly on start up) and every other problem with it was different than my car, and I even included a note that stated specifically that the service records here were only for the time Mazda would accept my car to be fixed, there were many times the Mazda dealer didn't even check in the car because it wasn't authorized to be worked on. I EVEN INCLUDED A FKCIUNG LETTER THAT STATED HOW I EXACTLY FELT ABOUT THE CAR WHICH WAS POSITIVE!!! And these stuck up Japanese jerks that run the stupid ass company didn't even have the decency to respond to me...so now, I'm in arbitration and I have to present my case to an arbitrator while Mazda listens to get a damn outcome. My arbitration date is sometime in June (like the 15th or whatever) but it really is frustrating that such a regulated thing doesn't even get a response.
    I'm not bringing you to court right away so why the hell not act professional and send back a response worthy of my respect? Because now, I have lost all respect for that company and will stop at NOTHING to get my money back for what I paid on the vehicle alone. Not including my extras I put in, so it may go back to Mazda with no air filter, no mirrors, and no scuffplates.
    Once again, thank you Mazda for showing that owning your vehicle was worth wasting my life on. Burn in hell.

I commend anybody that took the time to read fully and respond to either or both my rants, thank you. Rep-4-you.

2. May 31, 2009 at 3:15 AM
    MiikeyD

MiikeyD The Green Machine

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Upland, CA
    Vehicle:
    Green Prerunner DC 2.7L
    Suspension / Wheels / Tires 3.5" Fabtech lift w/ AAL 265/75/16 BFG A/T American Racing Baja Audio Alpine HU CDA-9886 Kicker DS650 Z-Edition 1000W Memphis M3 US Amps 4000W 2.5Farad Cap Lighting 6000K HID 2 Hella 500FF 2 Aux Bed Lights 2 Aux Driving Lights Performance Volant CAI Flomaster Super 44 Doug Thorley Long Tube headers (coming soon) NGK Iridium Sparkplugs Accessories Scanguage II Cobra LTD27-NW with 3' Firestik Radio Shack Triple Trunking Scanner Harbor Freight Hi-Lift Cosmetics Flat Black Bumper Trim Flat Black Grill Surrounding with Satoshi Clear Corners Future Modifications (not specific) Longtravel w/ king shocks or fox Caged bed Shackles rear suspension. Fox / king shocks custom front bumper Custom Glassworks extreme kit for 01-04 (only have hood and passenger side.. need driver panel) Supercharger + 8port intake manifold optima yellow top battery remounted new rims caged interior rear bench removal 4 sparc
    lmao! nicely said.

3. May 31, 2009 at 6:20 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Well said!

4. May 31, 2009 at 4:17 PM
    tacoholic

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    Thank you guys, it's good to know that people on here get this and how pissed ti makes me. What kind of people does it take to NOT EVEN send back a response to a legal claim??? Oh wait...the people that work at Mazda.

5. May 31, 2009 at 8:07 PM
    tacoholic

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    And those aren't the only 3 things I did to the car but it won't be going back to them with anything I put on it.

6. May 31, 2009 at 11:02 PM
    Lentsnh

Lentsnh Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 Hummer H3 Tactical Edition
    None yet- Future: HIDs, Tinted tails, LED interior lights,
    Dang Jeff. I think you have bout had it with Ford/Mazda company. You will win the court no matter what because they can't defend on the consumer about THEIR problems(Manufacturer). They don't drive the car they dont do anything. The consumer basically tests out the car for them and usually thats where they make improvements.

Appearantly Mazda thinks that your Wasting their time with, what they think, Negative letters.

I hope for the best against the stupid Mazda people.

7. May 31, 2009 at 11:11 PM
    allupinsydeyou

allupinsydeyou Well-Known Member

Member:
    so cal / vegas
    Vehicle:
    v8 swapped yota. dyno tuned @ 400hp
    modified total chaos uppers and lowers... king coilovers, deaver leafs, full cage, 351w motor swap, etc..
    good for you. many people would just keep quiet and suck it up. im glad to see your shoving it up their ass instead of taking it in yours. :thumbsup:

8. May 31, 2009 at 11:15 PM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    Very well said man! Sorry about your situation!

9. Jun 1, 2009 at 10:49 AM
    VancityCK

VancityCK Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vancouver
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic AC TRD Offroad
    Ouch. You know, after having driven one of those mazda's at a Mini test drive event, I'd never have purchased one. They scared the crap out of me with their body roll and lack of grip...

Good luck sticking it to the big nasty car company. Bend `em over and have at `er!

10. Jun 1, 2009 at 10:59 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    Even tho I too own a Mazda, mine is 95% japanese made in hiroshima, no ford nothing in mine. Even tho mine has been great I say do what your doin & ram it to them & best of luck for whatever outcome you are seeking. Couldn't stand seeing fomoco shit under the hood of the wife's S40 either. We ditched that POS shortly after for the RAV4.

11. Jun 1, 2009 at 6:31 PM
    tacoholic

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    Well Ford is fine - our two work and run better than the Mazda. lol It's just Mazda that really sucks...in every dimension.
    Is that supposed to insinuate something??? :p
    Thanks! Imagine your truck having every problem you can think of and then some and then ones that pop up at random intervals and affect the way it drives and the safety of driving it and then add in a whole bunch of problems that pop up and disappear every now and then and then add on top of that 3 different Toyota dealers that don't help you in a any way then leaving it at one for 2 weeks only to find out they voided most of the warranty on the vehicle...that's the basic situation. lol
    Mine wasn't bad when I bought it, took all the turns, low amount of body roll, then my suspension went, tires got hard and not sticky - just understeer and slide through turns, and then everything else got crappy and the stability control and traction control are the only things keeping it out of a tree and on the road.
    Thanks bro! Mine is built and final assembly point is in Hiroshima, Japan and it's 95% Japanese and 0% other...so it's missing 5% of its parts. :rofl: that could explain a lot.
    I am going to bend them all over in a line, grab a lead pipe a foot in diameter and ram it up their asses simultaneously, then putting them all on a giant spit...it's gonna be a nice Japanese bbq. :p

12. Jun 1, 2009 at 6:41 PM
    ClemsonTacoma

ClemsonTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Lexington, SC
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Pioneer DEH-P5100UB single din HU and black dash kit, Alpine 12" sub custom inverted box bed liner'd, various interior trim painted black, 48 blue LED domelight, cheepo floor mats, hose clamp mod, Cobra CB and knock off firestik, Stock steelie rims, with 265/75/16 Sumitomo HTR Sport A/T's
    ya'll have no idea how close i wwas getting to get 1 of those

13. Jun 1, 2009 at 6:45 PM
    tacoholic

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    You've got no idea how close I was to getting a Mazdaspeed3...then a Taco. For the Taco i just needed a "yes" and for the MS3 I just needed another signature. Sadly I got a yes for the regular 3, a no for trucks in general, and a no for a manual. Oh well...now I get to do that all over again and this time the truck went form a "no" to a "yes"!
    You definitely made the right decision...Mazda3's are shit. Along with all other Mazdas being made today. (except maybe - and that's a stretch -the Miata)

14. Jun 1, 2009 at 6:45 PM
    DanGer

DanGer Avatar approved by 98tacomav6

Member:
    Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,
    he gets enough of that while fisting himeself in a ford :p

15. Jun 1, 2009 at 6:49 PM
    tacoholic

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    :laugh: better than in one of these Mazda POS's. :D

16. Jun 1, 2009 at 6:59 PM
    stanman9

stanman9 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Toytec co's and aal, tc uca's
    damn that sucks

17. Jun 1, 2009 at 7:03 PM
    tacoholic

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    Yes, it really does.

18. Jun 1, 2009 at 7:04 PM
    Lentsnh

Lentsnh Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 Hummer H3 Tactical Edition
    None yet- Future: HIDs, Tinted tails, LED interior lights,
    Wheres your Tacoma??

19. Jun 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM
    tacoholic

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    Mazda3:
    Must
    Always
    Zoom-Zoom
    Down
    A
    3 story cliff

Not very good but it sums up my feelings! :D

20. Jun 1, 2009 at 7:06 PM
    DanGer

DanGer Avatar approved by 98tacomav6

Member:
    Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,

hahaha nice rep tacoholic but you know that is a far impossiblity on TW:thumbsup:

Products Discussed in

To Top