Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What really grinds my gears part II...Mazda...

Old 05-31-2009, 03:50 AM   #1
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
What really grinds my gears part II...Mazda...

Everybody knows I hate the Mazda, everybody knows it was NOT my first choice and I got it purely out of regret and skepticism on how much I would like it.
But what most of you don't know is I actually did file a Lemon Law with the state of California. I filed it a few weeks ago and it seems that Mazda is full of such stuck up asshole people, they wouldn't even respond to it. So I'm now in ficunkg arbitration with these bsartads because they wouldn't honor a legitimate LL claim. The big problem is that I knew this would happen, it's not like they want to take their car back for money given to me but they could at least freaking respond to the Lemon Law claim I filed.
I mean, I had 3 typed pages of problems, all relative service records, everything that I thought they should know including my experience with the service loaner they gave me for a few days to test againt my car that had one genetic problem (the engine ticking incredibly loudly on start up) and every other problem with it was different than my car, and I even included a note that stated specifically that the service records here were only for the time Mazda would accept my car to be fixed, there were many times the Mazda dealer didn't even check in the car because it wasn't authorized to be worked on. I EVEN INCLUDED A FKCIUNG LETTER THAT STATED HOW I EXACTLY FELT ABOUT THE CAR WHICH WAS POSITIVE!!! And these stuck up Japanese jerks that run the stupid ass company didn't even have the decency to respond to me...so now, I'm in arbitration and I have to present my case to an arbitrator while Mazda listens to get a damn outcome. My arbitration date is sometime in June (like the 15th or whatever) but it really is frustrating that such a regulated thing doesn't even get a response.
I'm not bringing you to court right away so why the hell not act professional and send back a response worthy of my respect? Because now, I have lost all respect for that company and will stop at NOTHING to get my money back for what I paid on the vehicle alone. Not including my extras I put in, so it may go back to Mazda with no air filter, no mirrors, and no scuffplates.
Once again, thank you Mazda for showing that owning your vehicle was worth wasting my life on. Burn in hell.

I commend anybody that took the time to read fully and respond to either or both my rants, thank you. Rep-4-you.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:20 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Well said!
Old 05-31-2009, 05:17 PM   #4
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thank you guys, it's good to know that people on here get this and how pissed ti makes me. What kind of people does it take to NOT EVEN send back a response to a legal claim??? Oh wait...the people that work at Mazda.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:07 PM   #5

And those aren't the only 3 things I did to the car but it won't be going back to them with anything I put on it.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:02 AM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Dang Jeff. I think you have bout had it with Ford/Mazda company. You will win the court no matter what because they can't defend on the consumer about THEIR problems(Manufacturer). They don't drive the car they dont do anything. The consumer basically tests out the car for them and usually thats where they make improvements.

Appearantly Mazda thinks that your Wasting their time with, what they think, Negative letters.

I hope for the best against the stupid Mazda people.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #7
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
allupinsydeyou's Tacoma Gallery
good for you. many people would just keep quiet and suck it up. im glad to see your shoving it up their ass instead of taking it in yours.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:15 AM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Very well said man! Sorry about your situation!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:49 AM   #9
VancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud of

VancityCK's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch. You know, after having driven one of those mazda's at a Mini test drive event, I'd never have purchased one. They scared the crap out of me with their body roll and lack of grip...

Good luck sticking it to the big nasty car company. Bend `em over and have at `er!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #10
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Even tho I too own a Mazda, mine is 95% japanese made in hiroshima, no ford nothing in mine. Even tho mine has been great I say do what your doin & ram it to them & best of luck for whatever outcome you are seeking. Couldn't stand seeing fomoco shit under the hood of the wife's S40 either. We ditched that POS shortly after for the RAV4.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Dang Jeff. I think you have bout had it with Ford/Mazda company. You will win the court no matter what because they can't defend on the consumer about THEIR problems(Manufacturer). They don't drive the car they dont do anything. The consumer basically tests out the car for them and usually thats where they make improvements.

Appearantly Mazda thinks that your Wasting their time with, what they think, Negative letters.

I hope for the best against the stupid Mazda people.
Well Ford is fine - our two work and run better than the Mazda. lol It's just Mazda that really sucks...in every dimension.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allupinsydeyou View Post
good for you. many people would just keep quiet and suck it up. im glad to see your shoving it up their ass instead of taking it in yours.
Is that supposed to insinuate something???
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Very well said man! Sorry about your situation!
Thanks! Imagine your truck having every problem you can think of and then some and then ones that pop up at random intervals and affect the way it drives and the safety of driving it and then add in a whole bunch of problems that pop up and disappear every now and then and then add on top of that 3 different Toyota dealers that don't help you in a any way then leaving it at one for 2 weeks only to find out they voided most of the warranty on the vehicle...that's the basic situation. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by VancityCK View Post
Ouch. You know, after having driven one of those mazda's at a Mini test drive event, I'd never have purchased one. They scared the crap out of me with their body roll and lack of grip...

Good luck sticking it to the big nasty car company. Bend `em over and have at `er!
Mine wasn't bad when I bought it, took all the turns, low amount of body roll, then my suspension went, tires got hard and not sticky - just understeer and slide through turns, and then everything else got crappy and the stability control and traction control are the only things keeping it out of a tree and on the road.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Even tho I too own a Mazda, mine is 95% japanese made in hiroshima, no ford nothing in mine. Even tho mine has been great I say do what your doin & ram it to them & best of luck for whatever outcome you are seeking. Couldn't stand seeing fomoco shit under the hood of the wife's S40 either. We ditched that POS shortly after for the RAV4.
Thanks bro! Mine is built and final assembly point is in Hiroshima, Japan and it's 95% Japanese and 0% other...so it's missing 5% of its parts. that could explain a lot.
I am going to bend them all over in a line, grab a lead pipe a foot in diameter and ram it up their asses simultaneously, then putting them all on a giant spit...it's gonna be a nice Japanese bbq.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
ya'll have no idea how close i wwas getting to get 1 of those
You've got no idea how close I was to getting a Mazdaspeed3...then a Taco. For the Taco i just needed a "yes" and for the MS3 I just needed another signature. Sadly I got a yes for the regular 3, a no for trucks in general, and a no for a manual. Oh well...now I get to do that all over again and this time the truck went form a "no" to a "yes"!
You definitely made the right decision...Mazda3's are shit. Along with all other Mazdas being made today. (except maybe - and that's a stretch -the Miata)
Old 06-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #14
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allupinsydeyou View Post
he gets enough of that while fisting himeself in a ford
Old 06-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
he gets enough of that while fisting himeself in a ford
better than in one of these Mazda POS's.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #16
stanman9 will become famous soon enough
stanman9's Tacoma Gallery
damn that sucks
Old 06-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanman9 View Post
damn that sucks
Yes, it really does.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
You've got no idea how close I was to getting a Mazdaspeed3...then a Taco.
Wheres your Tacoma??
Old 06-01-2009, 08:05 PM   #19

Mazda3:
Must
Always
Zoom-Zoom
Down
A
3 story cliff

Not very good but it sums up my feelings!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #20
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Mazda3:
Must
Always
Zoom-Zoom
Down
A
3 story cliff

Not very good but it sums up my feelings!

hahaha nice rep tacoholic but you know that is a far impossiblity on TW