Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Better way to locate a Toyota?

Old 06-06-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
yote is on a distinguished road
yote's Tacoma Gallery
Better way to locate a Toyota?

Is there a better way to locate exactly what dealership a particular Toyota is located?

For example if I go to Toyota.com or Buyatoyota.com and put in my zipcode and select a dealer, no matter what Toyota I pickout (SouthEast region) it always shows my local dealer (Modern Toyota). There is no way to find out what dealership the vehicle is actually at and I find the best way to deal is to negotiate one right on the lot.

Any ideas? Thanks, Marty
Old 06-07-2009, 07:25 AM   #2
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
vehix.com will let you select what vehicle you're looking for, and which exact dealer has it. cars.com, and autotrader.com work well too.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:01 AM   #3
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
You could say I negotiated the price for my vehicle right on the computer. I searched the inventory on the dealerships websites in the area cities and started sending e-mails.

They can communicate over e-mail at their convenience and one day when they are having a slow day they might drop you a line with a good price because they want to make a sale. I was looking at old models left on the lot in September which helped me too. Patience also is of the utmost importance.

After much negotiating over the computer, and then many miles of traveling by vehicle to verify the good deal, I ended up having the best deal being the one I negotiated over the computer at one particular dealership. Gotta play them against each other.........I never sat in my truck until I bought it.