LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Tacomas that make you ask yourself why?

Old 06-25-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i kinda like the first one
Old 06-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #4
AR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
AR_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I like that orange one, to flashy for me. Not overdone, very tasteful.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #5
cyclingroks is on a distinguished road

cyclingroks's Tacoma Gallery
I agree, the orange one has an interesting flare, except the 'buttons' on the side panels. As for that red one, the sad thing is I know some people that would die for it.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:28 AM   #6
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
The red 1st gen makes me say why. The first one and the interior of the 1st gen is nice though. (sorry to ruin your thread lol)
Old 06-26-2009, 12:53 AM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
The light bar and weird paint job kill the first one.

The second...riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:06 AM   #8
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
i like the first one alot, second one...not so much
Old 06-26-2009, 03:36 AM   #9
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
The second makes me absolutely barf.

The first one, polish up those wheels and that truck is badass! I would have never thought orange would look good. Those are bushwacker flares btw.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:46 PM   #12
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i've always wanted a vehicle in that burnt orange metallic color. Its a beautiful color
Old 07-04-2009, 07:41 AM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
1st one isnt bad but the front bumper is crap. the 2nd one........kill and burn it!!!
Old 07-04-2009, 07:50 AM   #14
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
I like the first one. But how did they get the Bushwacjers for it? I thought they didn't make them for the d cab short bed??
Old 07-04-2009, 08:17 PM   #15
Atbelsey has a spectacular aura aboutAtbelsey has a spectacular aura about
Atbelsey's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.bushwacker.com/fender.asp...&search=Search#

Although...can anyone tell me if these flares provide any more tire clearance? It seems the 'pocket flare' style is all they have for 2nd gen and it looks to me like it only provides more coverage for wider tires...not wheel well clearance...
Old 07-04-2009, 08:31 PM   #16
Banned
kilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to behold
kilgoja's Tacoma Gallery
why do all of you guys have the same avatar?.....lol
Old 07-04-2009, 09:05 PM   #17
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
this is why
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ease-read.html
Old 07-04-2009, 09:13 PM   #18
sAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud ofsAm I aM has much to be proud of

Air Force: 19 EMXS/MXMG
sAm I aM's Tacoma Gallery
I agree I like the first one too. Second one to each their own but not my taste.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:20 PM   #20
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i have to agree top one ok, its unique
second one, kill yourself... idk who u are that is ridiculous, not acceptable... another example that less is more