Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Question about 2005 Saturn Ion a/c drain

Old 06-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
Question about 2005 Saturn Ion a/c drain

My brother's car is leaking water in the passenger side footwell. I smelled the fluid, it seems to be just condensate from the air conditioning.

I suspect that the a/c drain is plugged with some debris. Can anyone help me out with unblocking it? Do I just poke out the debris, or do I need to blow it through with an air compressor?