Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Rant about another truck forum

Old 07-01-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
The Green Machine
MiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MiikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Rant about another truck forum

Are there some people out there that just take things up the ass and ride it like a fucking roller coaster? So anyways i went on a different truck forum asking a question about an another truck that my dad is asking me to find for RESEARCH purposes. I was asking for an 04 with at least 250K miles on it (i think my dad is retarded at least a truck with over 150k) and apparently all the members took it up the ass. i mean fuck answer a question. Do you know of any or no? AHHHHHH fuck them .. sorry for the language.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
its okay. let it all out. we are here for ya. What kind of truck?
Old 07-01-2009, 09:14 PM   #4
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
gotcha. well i cant say that i know of any with 250k.