LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Loudest Car Horn In The World

Old 07-14-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Loudest Car Horn In The World

DUDE!!!!!!!! Are you fkn kidding me??????????

AWESOME!!!!!

This dude somehow got a hold of a horn off a WWII Navy Destroyer and hooked it up to his car. Now he needs to follow up going through early morning traffic.:e ek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzi24mvVShU
Old 07-14-2009, 04:24 PM   #2
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Very amusing. I think it's pretty stoopid putting those train horns on the car, but this is funny. If you're going to do the job at all, it's worth doing properly.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:40 PM   #4
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I want one. I never thought of looking to the Navy for ideas for my truck.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:48 PM   #5
jholland52 is on a distinguished road
jholland52's Tacoma Gallery
ohh thats awesome i want to see it get used in traffic!
Old 07-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
thats a big fat ticket...i love it
Old 07-14-2009, 05:12 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by equinsuocha View Post
i want one. I never thought of looking to the navy for ideas for my truck.

lmao
Old 07-14-2009, 05:16 PM   #8
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
It sounds like it could be louder.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:24 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
It sounds like it could be louder.

yeah, i dont think he has enough air to push it full blast
Old 07-27-2009, 06:32 AM   #11
1sicktaco is on a distinguished road
1sicktaco's Tacoma Gallery
i would love to hit up the drunk bums in downtown atlanta w/ that bad boy. i would lmao i promise
Old 07-27-2009, 06:33 AM   #12
1sicktaco is on a distinguished road
1sicktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
Where can I get me one of those? haha
hornblasters.com