Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Weird Vibrations - Help!

Old 07-17-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Weird Vibrations - Help!

Hey All,

I've noticed since off-roading a lot that this problem is getting worse. When i turn my steering wheel about 1/2 a turn, I get these weird vibrations that feel like rubbing. I know I'm not rubbing because I'm running stock. I was thinking it could be the control arms or something like that. I've looked under my truck and i don't see anything odd, but I'm no mechanic.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thank you!!!
Corey