Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Glad I don't have a Tacoma . . .

Old 07-21-2009, 10:31 AM   #1
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I don't have a Tacoma . . .

Yet. I live in Lakewood, CO and we just had a rediculous hail storm last night. My Xterra looks like a friggin golf ball. I'll try to post some pics later. I thought it was a tornado for sure. It woke me out of a dead sleep and scared me half to death.

But yeah, this is the only time in the last 6 months that I was glad that I didn't have my Tacoma yet. I'm renting a room in a house and park on the street. Best part, I could have sworn (likely story) that I had a $500 deductible. I don't. It's $1000.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
oh snaps, shitty.

sorry man.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #4
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Surprise!

That sux man. any idea how much in repair costs?
Not sure yet. The insurance people can't come out till next Monday. Here's some pics. They don't do the damage justice really.

Here's my roommates camper on the side of the house. It's a bit more obvious what happened to it.

I took my dog for a walk through the neighborhood today. It's pretty crazy. There's a ton of people with boarded up windows. Yards are either really trashed or blown really clean. It blew 75% of the leaves out of our trees.

I can't imagine being in a real tornado. The feeling of being helpless must be completely overwhelming.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
God damn i'm glad I don't live in the midwest anymore lol...that place is rough on vehicles! Sorry about you ride man, that sucks
Old 07-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #6
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear that . glad you didnt have the taco. good luck with the insurance people
Old 07-27-2009, 06:26 AM   #7
1sicktaco is on a distinguished road
1sicktaco's Tacoma Gallery
damn