Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Texting While Driving

Old 07-28-2009, 12:11 PM   #22
nasty ned is just really nicenasty ned is just really nicenasty ned is just really nicenasty ned is just really nice
nasty ned's Tacoma Gallery
cell phones,@blah blah!

I'm dating myself a bit and i don't give a shit . B4 the age of cell phones when t-rex roamed the roads friends would call each other and make plans to meet .If something came up we would find a pay phone(not the most convenient,but what did we know?)Are cell phones great ? Sure they are.
They help keep you connected in an emergency ,lost,running late,baby's coming,etc.Now give me one god damn reason why you need to be driving down the road flapping your gums or texting.(PULL THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD) There are 40% more accidents caused by assholes using there cell phones(headset or not) most of these don't know what a turn signal is for (as that would cause them to put a hand and not there knee close to the steering wheel) yeah that round thing your legs arre hugging! I am not a prude i have a cell phone and there was never anyone calling me that couldn't wait till i pulled over or called back(NOT ONCE). Honestly how many times have you been behind a c.p.user? never been cut=off ? (sure you haven't) I frequently travel in my Taco A/C with my 6 year old girl strapped legally in the back ,she bithches about it but i don't care it's what keep's her safer should some asshole blabbing about some b.s.that just couldn't wait plows into us.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:20 PM   #23
nasty ned is just really nicenasty ned is just really nicenasty ned is just really nicenasty ned is just really nice
nasty ned's Tacoma Gallery
x2 amen
Old 07-28-2009, 12:20 PM   #24
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
As much as I hate it and yell at people when they are doing it, I must admit I do it as well. My only thing is that I don't do it in the city. I only do it on the highway and when no-one else is around me. Technically it is not that much better, but in my eyes I am only risking myself. (My highways for work usually include me passing 6 cars every 2 hours)