Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

New Rim Ideas...

Old 07-29-2009, 11:25 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
New Rim Ideas...

Hey guys,

I am just not finding anything that I am in love with... I am looking for a new set of rims for my 09 F150 and cannot get dead set on some rims. I was looking at getting the Pro Comp 7005's in black but now see some rims that are silver that look good. If you have any suggestions on a rim please post.

Thanks!!
~Slim
Old 07-29-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
The problem isnt the rims. Its the truck. lol jk. Whats on there now?
Lol below is a pic of my truck and whats on there now. And below that is my choice as of right now...

Old 07-29-2009, 11:34 PM   #5

Quote:
I actually like the ones you have in mind. On a side note, your current wheels would look good powdercoated. Think of that?
Hmmm... I did not think of that! That is definitely a possibility as well.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:36 PM   #6
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
The trd offroad rims on our tacos look super good in black. But instead of powdercoating I did mine myself. Some shops should be able to do all four for around $150. I can get mine done for $100 where im at.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:37 PM   #7

I wish there was a website that showed all the sick truck rims for your truck. I mean I have looked at stupid sites like discounttire.com and had them virtually put them on my truck but the rims on their site are lame.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #8
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The trd offroad rims on our tacos look super good in black. But instead of powdercoating I did mine myself. Some shops should be able to do all four for around $150. I can get mine done for $100 where im at.
ummmm that would be an AMAZING prce for powdercoating.. i called 4 different places and they were all around $500 except for one which was $300........
Old 07-29-2009, 11:40 PM   #9

Your sig makes me sick... lol
Old 07-29-2009, 11:43 PM   #10
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
ummmm that would be an AMAZING prce for powdercoating.. i called 4 different places and they were all around $500 except for one which was $300........
There's a place in Huntington Beach on Gothard (Primo) that quoted me $100 to sandblast and coat each wheel.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:45 PM   #11
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
There's a place in Huntington Beach on Gothard (Primo) that quoted me $100 to sandblast and coat each wheel.
all for $100!?!??!!
Old 07-29-2009, 11:55 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Shit I live in San Diego... I'll make the drive!
Old 07-30-2009, 12:00 AM   #14
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its $100 by me as well. But if you cant find it that cheap try doing it yourself. Mine came out perfect. People think they were powdercoated.
oohhhh mine are powdercoated
Old 07-30-2009, 12:02 AM   #15
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its $100 by me as well. But if you cant find it that cheap try doing it yourself. Mine came out perfect. People think they were powdercoated.
The nicest part of the spray can mod is that when (not if) you scratch 'em, all you have to do is... shake, shake, shake! - Just prep 'em good! Oh yeah, send the extra $369 to the J. D. Keller beer and school fund.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:03 AM   #16
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
that is good but i like my powdercoat!
no scratches or chip

haha they both look good either way