Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Isuzu Trooper DESTRUCTION!!! - Would you lend your truck to this guy?

Old 01-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Isuzu Trooper DESTRUCTION!!! - Would you lend your truck to this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l5WU...1&feature=fvwp
Old 01-11-2010, 12:24 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

I love the Escalade trying to pull it out.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:26 AM   #5
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
the driving part looked like fun
Old 01-11-2010, 12:28 AM   #6
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Makes you wonder if they stole it. Why would anyone do that to their own vehicle. It would have some resale value.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:28 AM   #9
blackxpress is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Jeff
blackxpress's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I feel sorry for what was essentially a perfectly fine vehicle.
Me too. I've owned 2 Troopers and they were both fine vehicles. I can't see destroying one just for the hell of it.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:44 AM   #10
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think it was ALCOHOL injected!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 07:44 AM   #11
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Makes you wonder if they stole it. Why would anyone do that to their own vehicle. It would have some resale value.
Its probably hard to believe, but it happens. A couple friends and I have bought numerous fully operating cars and took them down to the ranch to race on a large off road race track we made.

After a couple races the cars look worst than that trooper, but at least we had a hell of a lot more fun.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:44 AM   #12
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
that was super dumb but looked like a lotta fun...

i would never do it but i would love to be the friend...well not friend because i wouldnt want to admit someone that dumb was my friend...but a friends friend so i could wail on it too...haha
Old 01-17-2010, 04:39 AM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
that looked like alot of fun.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:34 AM   #14
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly they had enough money to buy Escalades and such, the Izuzu was just a victim of circumstance. I agree that it didn't look like it was in bad shape before they started and I wouldn't have done it.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:49 AM   #15
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Possibly they had enough money to buy Escalades and such, the Izuzu was just a victim of circumstance. I agree that it didn't look like it was in bad shape before they started and I wouldn't have done it.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:55 AM   #16
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a hell of a time, BUt they are complete retards.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:57 AM   #17
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Eventually it costs more to fix a used vehicle than it's worth. Hell for all we know that thing had a bent frame and couldn't even drive straight.

On a similar note, I think heads up the Jeep Cherokee wins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGFASxRPM10

No audio :/
Old 01-18-2010, 08:58 AM   #18
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Cash for clunkers trade-in?
obama change.

you destroy it, the government gives you a check for it. hahah

PS the check may be good...
Old 01-18-2010, 09:00 AM   #19
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think they are stupid people in any way, who knows if it was a good vehicle or not, could have needed a new head, new drivetrain, transmission... or all of those things... which would make it a pos, looked like a hell of a good time!
Old 01-18-2010, 09:11 AM   #20
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
Eventually it costs more to fix a used vehicle than it's worth. Hell for all we know that thing had a bent frame and couldn't even drive straight.

On a similar note, I think heads up the Jeep Cherokee wins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGFASxRPM10

No audio :/
I hope that video inspires a JDKeller and DysfunctionalRetard "Frame Bender Challange - 2010"