Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

PT cruiser is the biggest POS

Old 01-13-2010, 09:17 AM   #1
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down PT cruiser is the biggest POS

My truck is in the body shop and I got a PT cruiser as a rental. This car is garbage. It handles like crap, looks like crap, and gets MPG's like crap. If you know someone who is thinking about buying one, make sure they stick w/ Toyota.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't be caught dead in one.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:21 AM   #4
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
I wouldn't be caught dead in one.
Why not? They already look like a hearse.

**I thought it looked wrong**
Old 01-13-2010, 09:23 AM   #5
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My older bother wanted one and told him to look at Toyota, so he decided to go with the hybrid highlander. I know but it's Toyota!
Old 01-13-2010, 09:33 AM   #7
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
hearse*

I concur. I had one for a rental in Vegas and it was junk. Not because it was ragged on being a rental or anything, but just because there's no power, road noise, the blinker levers are wierd, etc. One thing that bugged the shit out of me was the gear selector only had D, 3, and 1. I really needed that 2!!!
Old 01-13-2010, 09:43 AM   #8
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My girlfriend had a rental PT cruiser about 2 years ago and it was a major P.O.S.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:48 AM   #10
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
oh man, if anyone is in Vegas right now, snap a picture of him for TW with his beloved PTLooser!!!!
If I had another TW sticker, I would hook you up. In fact I'll get some PTLooser flexing pics for you.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:50 AM   #12
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SManZ View Post
Seriously...Chrysler will ultimately fail.
If it wasn't for Jeep, (I must admit I do love the four dour Rubicon) Chrysler would already be dead.

Well, I guess the fact that they mooch off the government like a 30 year old living in his parents' basement doesn't hurt either.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:58 AM   #13
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
My truck is in the body shop and I got a PT cruiser as a rental. This car is garbage. It handles like crap, looks like crap, and gets MPG's like crap. If you know someone who is thinking about buying one, make sure they stick w/ Toyota.

Chrysler/Dodge. What do you expect? The only think they can build worth half a damn is the Ram, and even that thing is in last place among full-size pickups. With competition like GM, that's saying something.

Edit: Fair enough, Jeep is a decent brand. But their reliability is still highly suspect.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
someone that owed me $$$ tried to give me their PT as payment... I told them to go fuck themselves and get the cash.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:27 AM   #15
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I almost won a pt cruiser for having perfect attendance my senior year (even though I didn't). There were three cars to choose from, a saturn, a pontiac g8, and pt cruiser. I was going to take the cruiser and sell it lol. Some girl from la cuava (the rich kid school) ended up winning it.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:28 AM   #16
Sniper will become famous soon enoughSniper will become famous soon enough

Sniper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post

x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000
My truck is in the shop to :/ but i got a charger as a rental lol ;p
Old 01-13-2010, 10:33 AM   #18
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
My mom has a 2002 Sebring. Junk. It only has 29000 miles on it and it's on it's third transmission leak. Not only that, but it is the poster child for convertible cowl shake. This car has so many rattles I can't count them all. Oh yea, the rear defogger is broken too. POS

I tell my family and friends to stick with Toyota and Honda, but they go out and buy some POS Chrysler and then ask for my help to fix it everytime it breaks. The only thing that company has going for it is the Cummins Diesel. Other than that, nothing but junk. JMO. Sorry for the rant.

edit- I kind of like Jeeps too, but I miss the old 4.0 inline six. The new Wrangler has a 3.8 V6 out of a mini van. That about explains it all.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #19
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAAC3TACO View Post
My mom has a 2002 Sebring. Junk. It only has 29000 miles on it and it's on it's third transmission leak. Not only that, but it is the poster child for convertible cowl shake. This car has so many rattles I can't count them all. Oh yea, the rear defogger is broken too. POS

I tell my family and friends to stick with Toyota and Honda, but they go out and buy some POS Chrysler and then ask for my help to fix it everytime it breaks. The only thing that company has going for it is the Cummins Diesel. Other than that, nothing but junk. JMO. Sorry for the rant.
i had a sebring convert i got given to me cause the engine was shot. drove it for 2 years before it literally fell apart.. the exhaust broke off the car! nuts.. and i didnt even abuse it (that much)! I had crazy cowl shake and my rear defroster didnt work either. It ended up blowing up its water pump and i was done. Sold it for parts and junked it. Pile of crap.