LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Cummins powered landcruiser conversions

Old 01-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Cummins powered landcruiser conversions

If this is a re-post I apologize but i searched and didn't see anything.
Saw one in the new issue of 4wheel and Off Road, did some looking on the internets and found this company that swaps cummings into landcruisers.
just thought I would share (see link, sorry it wouldn't let me link to their pics).

http://www.proffittscruisers.com/res...onversion.html
Old 01-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #4
kumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud of
kumaWRX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
those 4bts are mean...i want the 6.7 in my truck...it might twist the frame though lol
Me too haha. My friend has an 08 Ram with the 6.7L Cummins and he tows ridiculous things with it as a sidejob. I'm talking 20k plus pounds and he said it pulls like nothing, only prob is stopping but it has a built in exhaust brake. I wouldn't mind a 5.9 Cummins, those sound the best and don't have as much emissions crap.