Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What's in your glove compartment??

Old 01-22-2010, 12:21 PM   #1
aita peapea
BigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pualilia
BigIslandWahine's Tacoma Gallery
What's in your glove compartment??

I was going through the glovebox in my Tacoma the other day and noticed that I have some random stuff in there, and you can actually tell alot about me by all the crap...So what's in your glove compartment?

here's what's in mine:
Taco manual
registration/safety check
surf wax/comb/key
chopsticks
garden pruners
leather gloves
napkins
buck knife
little purple maglite
sunscreen
tire pressure gauge
shells
reusable shopping bags
(can't believe I can fit all that in there!)
Old 01-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
GPS, Tags, Copy of Insurance and some Air Fresheners
Old 01-22-2010, 12:25 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Manual, insurance/registration, rubber gloves, leather gloves, touch up paint, ice scraper, pen, maintenance records (tiny spiral notebook).
Old 01-22-2010, 12:39 PM   #4
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
manual,roof dome light,papers,some wiring harness thing and a pen.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
papers, taco manual, tire guage, prolly some condoms
Old 01-22-2010, 12:47 PM   #6
Rob
robdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the rough
Marines: 2nd MP BN
Name: Robert
robdawg14m's Tacoma Gallery
Ipod, insurance/registration, and my gun.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:50 PM   #7
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
The severed pinky finger of a lot lizard I picked up on I80 somewhere. I wondered where it went......................

J/K

Napkins
Manuals
Two pens
Ear plugs
Old 01-22-2010, 12:54 PM   #8
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Glove compartment: TWO tire pressure gauge the I had lost the first one, insurance, fishing licence,
Center Console: CDs, pen, gas reciepts, pepper spray/mace, box cutter
Old 01-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #9
saltbranch has a spectacular aura aboutsaltbranch has a spectacular aura about
saltbranch's Tacoma Gallery
insurance, registration, bullets for hunting rifles, knives,tire guage.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:01 PM   #10
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Glove Compartment: Tacoma Owners Manual, Tire Pressure Gauge, Registration, Insurance, Extra Dome Light Bulb, All the info manuals on accessories, and all the paperwork on my tires.
Centre Consol: HU, CDs, Knife, Mail Key, Garage opener, remote for the Stereo
Back storage boxes: KC Covers, jack, leatherman, zip ties, few wrenches, other shit I don't remember
Old 01-23-2010, 10:05 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
GloveBox: Screwdriver, tire hook, PSI meter, Manuals, Hex Allen Keys, pen, Mechanix Gloves, and a bunch of wire for my iPhone hookup to my HU.
Center Console: CB Radio, Change bowl, paint pens, pens, various tape, Sandpaper, Utility Knife(2), various RadioShack electronic equipment and small folded paper documents.
Back seat: Dremel kit with other boxes of attachments, Tool set, SpotLight, And many more tools and other things in the storage.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #12
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
Manual, insurance, registration, napkins, gloves, extra business cards, auto febreeze, wheel unlockers (there's prolly a real word for those but I'm forgetting right now )
Old 01-23-2010, 10:35 PM   #13
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
The manual
GPS & Mount
Old 01-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #14
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Manual. Baby Wipes. Walk Talkie Charger. Tire Pressure Gauge. Lug Nut Lock Attachment. Knife. Grenade Launcher.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:14 PM   #15
enjoying the shenanigans
Gunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Conner
Gunshot-6A's Tacoma Gallery
Registration, manuals, and my XDm-9 (back up gun to my Night hawk GRP Recon that I ccw)
Old 01-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #16
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
rubbers, rollies, and registration
Old 01-24-2010, 03:51 PM   #17
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Glove box--cell phone charger,tacoma manual,aviators,spotlight charger,registration and insurance card,napkins
Center console--pack of smokes,empty pack of smokes,stereo remote,multi tool,knife,lug nut lock,tire gauge,receipts,canadian tire money
Old 01-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #18
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Glove box.
Manual, some Motrin, deposit slips, thats it.

Center.
When Im in the truck XD40 or Sig 45.
Buck knife, leather man, swis army knife, 3d mag light, garage door opener, gloves, ear phones, axe body spray, FD badge.