Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What is the coolest vehicle you have ever driven?

Old 01-23-2010, 06:18 AM   #21
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
last gen rx7 and last gen supra are reatarded fast with some mods.dogged a 308 we had at the shop
Old 01-23-2010, 06:26 AM   #23
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTaco View Post
I'm going to have throw out my old IS300. The car was a piranha, wolf in sheep's clothing. But it was a money hell pit.
why and what year? I've been keeping an eye out for a manual 04/ 05.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:27 AM   #24
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
2000 Cobra R or 1999 Trans Am WS6
Old 01-23-2010, 06:28 AM   #25
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
last gen rx7 and last gen supra are reatarded fast with some mods.dogged a 308 we had at the shop
Isn't it a shame the RX-7's are gone. I've owned a couple of them. In fact, my first car was a first gen RX. I've driven much faster cars but that little thing was probably the zippiest car I've ever driven. I also had a 2nd gen twin turbo.

Sadly, I never owned the last gen. That thing was ridiculous!
Old 01-23-2010, 06:30 AM   #26
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
The NASCAR I drove at the richard petty school,

that was pretty cool

Justin
Old 01-23-2010, 06:31 AM   #27
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBoy View Post
Isn't it a shame the RX-7's are gone. I've owned a couple of them. In fact, my first car was a first gen RX. I've driven much faster cars but that little thing was probably the zippiest car I've ever driven. I also had a 2nd gen twin turbo.

Sadly, I never owned the last gen. That thing was ridiculous!
it is really sad.they still pull in big money for used ones. off the line they were awesome
Old 01-23-2010, 06:50 AM   #28
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
55 and 57 t birds.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:06 AM   #29
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ducati.com/bikes/superbik...corse/index.do
on a closed course
Old 01-23-2010, 07:11 AM   #30
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
Sti
Old 01-23-2010, 07:19 AM   #31
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Either this '68 SS or this
Old 01-23-2010, 07:29 AM   #32
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pataco View Post
55 and 57 t birds.
Very nice My grandpa gave me and my borther a 66 T bird hard top. Very nice sunday driver
Old 01-23-2010, 07:30 AM   #33
vg05 is on a distinguished road
vg05's Tacoma Gallery

2008 Aston Martin v8 vantage

or this

911 turbo (way faster, but the i liked the vantage more)

Old 01-23-2010, 07:33 AM   #34
Taco.Tim is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
Taco.Tim's Tacoma Gallery
My 2000 Corvette coupe. Drive it to work two or three days a week.

Tim Glover
Old 01-23-2010, 07:47 AM   #36
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsenekos View Post
My STi or my cousins countach
X2 on the STI
Old 01-23-2010, 07:49 AM   #37
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
Very nice My grandpa gave me and my borther a 66 T bird hard top. Very nice sunday driver
thats great.the old t birds r classy cars imo.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:50 AM   #38
akyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
akyota's Tacoma Gallery
Well the one that sticks out is the Ferrari 360 Modena. My moms old boss had some relly cool rides and liked to let people drive'm...
Old 01-23-2010, 07:52 AM   #39
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
My truck hands down. Nothing is better then the look of someone's face driving what they call a sports car and a pickup pulls away from them. One of the best feelings ever!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:27 AM   #40
wmb67 is just really nicewmb67 is just really nicewmb67 is just really nicewmb67 is just really nice
wmb67's Tacoma Gallery
Could have bought (almost) any car/truck I wanted. Ended up buying the truck I DID want. My baby: