Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What is the coolest vehicle you have ever driven?

Old 01-23-2010, 11:33 AM   #41
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
My brothers very souped up 06 Z06 or my brother inlaws 08 Porsche Cayenne turbo damn that thing is fast!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #42
On my second taco now....
astral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
astral's Tacoma Gallery

The good ol' days
Old 01-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #43
Young Taco
floger70 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
floger70's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to floger70
my skyline is a blast to drive other the then that i drove a 2003 viper i belive the year was. not for to far. just a spin up the road but what a machine.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:38 AM   #44
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
my dads fully restored 68 RS/SS Camero
Old 01-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #45
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I've driven IN Mike's truck, which is by far one of the coolest vehicles in the planet...I'm not sure if he'd let me drive it though.

Hmmmmm I drove a 1999 Nissan Quest once.

I guess the nicest car I've driven was a Mercedes CLK430, but I'm not too fond of Mercedes...It rode like SHIT anyways. I felt like the car was falling apart.

My Taco is the coolest car I've driven!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:59 AM   #46
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
bugatti veyron
Old 01-23-2010, 12:07 PM   #47
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Do Craftsman lawnmowers count? 8th gear in my grandpa's backyard with one guy towed behind in a wheelbarrow shell was good times. My brother drove it over a plastic lawn chair and the mower didn't even flinch. :lol:

My truck's probably the best thing I've driven that's street legal, though.

I came really close to owning a 3rd gen Supra, but didn't even get a chance to drive it - dickhole son-in law stole it from the old lady who wanted to sell it to me
Old 01-23-2010, 12:15 PM   #49
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
M1A2 MBT.

Only once for about 25 minutes, not as driver but as tank commander, and it was awesome.

Wouldn't want to be a tanker, but the Abrams is one bad ass piece of machinery.

Old 01-23-2010, 01:48 PM   #50
TBAGRR is on a distinguished road

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
i have a few, first is prob my Civic Hatch.... 704Whp and 490Wtq

Next would prob be my 97 TT Supra

(my friend is a photographer)

then would be my 07 CBR1000RR!!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 02:10 PM   #51
lopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud of

lopedogg's Tacoma Gallery
Well next to the Taco of course would be my old man's Camaro or my Duc.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:15 PM   #52
TRD
NotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the rough

NotstockTRD's Tacoma Gallery
my uncles porsche 959....badasssssss
Old 01-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #53
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotstockTRD View Post
my uncles porsche 959....badasssssss

now THAT would be nice to drive... lucky! Did you at least do something with it that would make "normal" folks shake their head?
Old 01-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #54
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Back when I was a valet my favorite, actually drove two of them. Porsche 996.

My buddy is a car dealer and sells rare enthusiast type cars. He had a 1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR (none of that GTS-T rb25 bullshit!) with a built motor, big twin turbos (i think they were HKS) It was silver sitting on some 18X9.5 Volk TE-37's. The car made 500+ awhp on pump gas (cant remember the exact numbers). He got it for $25k from some dumbass drug dealer kid in miami with a blown motor. Put $5k in rebuilding the motor and tuning. Sold the car for $50k six months later. $20k profit isn't too shabby
Old 01-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #55
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Drove a friends Nismo 350z a few times, fun car.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:37 PM   #56
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner or 2009 Jaguar XF. Roadrunner was WAY fast, Jag was WAY nice.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:37 PM   #57
TRD
NotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the roughNotstockTRD is a jewel in the rough

NotstockTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlurpeeBlueMetallic View Post
now THAT would be nice to drive... lucky! Did you at least do something with it that would make "normal" folks shake their head?
I took it up to 150 mph...a few dead stop burnouts- other than that just drove with a level head
his is an 88' and only 337 street legal versions were ever produced between 1986-89, so i had to respect it
Old 01-23-2010, 02:44 PM   #58
Fuelled by plutonium and wild animals
Blumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Blumpkinson's Tacoma Gallery
89 notch with a 351 windsor
2003 M3
2001 S4

Soon as my buddy finishes it, a 71 duster with a 440 and a 250 shot.... can't wait

However the most fun would have to be my taco off road, it's so much more fun then just going fast.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #59
Banned
kilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to behold
kilgoja's Tacoma Gallery
my evo ix mr or my tacoma...both very different but both very fun to drive

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439460

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3349020

then again i really like driving older cars...kindof amazing to me...hard to explain
Old 01-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #60
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery

Code 3 through the city